Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tempation!!!

Tempation!!!

this is mainly for kids that recently went edge. but does anyone else ever get tempted to do drugs? cause i have some friends that do drugs and because i used to do them as well, i get tempted when it is around. if anyone has any advice on how do teal w/ this shit.... that would be more than helpful. i just dont wanna break.

i have been sxe for a year or so now... and alot of my friends do drugs and drink, but i dont get tempted to do them or to want to do them because sxe is what i want... if i truely wanted to do those things i wouldnt have became sxe. theres nothing good about them....why would you concider doing them again. or socialy?if you feel that sxe is what you want, and you feel that you are going to get temped to do them around those people then i suggest that you dont go around them while they are doing them.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxgivebloodxXx
    this is mainly for kids that recently went edge. but does anyone else ever get tempted to do drugs? cause i have some friends that do drugs and because i used to do them as well, i get tempted when it is around. if anyone has any advice on how do teal w/ this shit.... that would be more than helpful. i just dont wanna break.

Think about how completely unsatisfying it would be, i mean you've done them before and gave them up, think about why you gave them up, break bad habbits by creating good habbits and i'm not talking about nuns here. I mean every time you are tempted you should think of something else that you could be doing and do that, you will keep your mind off temptation and get something in return.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

buy a yo yo
    G.R.O.S.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Dummy
    buy a yo yo
    ive always wanted to learn to play with one of those......

Quote Originally Posted by emochild123
    ive always wanted to learn to play with one of those......
    What stopped you?

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed
    What stopped you?
    never got around to getting one

Quote Originally Posted by emochild123
    never got around to getting one
    you wanted it bad then.

it's really hard to resist the temptationspecially when ur with ur closest friends or whatever and they're doing it but u gotta think of what's important to you , think about your priorities, and your pledge to straight edge. it might seem like ur friends are having fun but wait like 5 years when they really get addicted addicted to the drugs and see if they r still having fun at rehab
    spelltheo: i'm such a loser
    CrucialEdge695: i know how u feel
    CrucialEdge695: joy we dcan be losers together
    spelltheo: proud to be straight edge losers!
    CrucialEdge695: hellzya

Bad speller
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxgivebloodxXx
    Yes i have though about it but i know if just make me more fucked up in the end and it will wear off and ill have to face reality.

oh ya dude and also when u feel tempted don't remember how it felt when you were using the drug but hte after effects that always takes away my temptation of drinking thinking like about my worst hangover and all the trouble i got i and stuff. it kinda helps me hope it can do the same 4 u!

Quote Originally Posted by spelltheo
    it's really hard to resist the temptationspecially when ur with ur closest friends or whatever and they're doing it but u gotta think of what's important to you , think about your priorities, and your pledge to straight edge. it might seem like ur friends are having fun but wait like 5 years when they really get addicted addicted to the drugs and see if they r still having fun at rehab
    most people who do drugs don't end up in rehab.

the people that i know have used drugs are in rehab. not their choice mostly their parents and stuff. but that's like besides the point let me rephrase:
    "it might seem like ur friends are having fun but wait like 5 years when they really get addicted addicted to the drugs and then see if they r still haveing fun in the miserable state that they are in"

Quote Originally Posted by spelltheo
    the people that i know have used drugs are in rehab. not their choice mostly their parents and stuff. but that's like besides the point let me rephrase:
    "it might seem like ur friends are having fun but wait like 5 years when they really get addicted addicted to the drugs and then see if they r still haveing fun in the miserable state that they are in"
    most people who use drugs don't get addicted to them.

well u obviously have not met my friends, they are addicted!! These guys can't live without those drugs well at least that's what they say to justify thir action. and plus are you going to like correct all my posts now. i'm trying to help this guy who says he's tempted not give him a lesson about rehab or being addicted.

Thread Information