Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Emo Kids at shows?

Emo Kids at shows?

Who agrees with me that emo kids at hxc shows are extremly annoying cause all they do is sit around staring at theyre shoes crying their little eyes out and getting in the way...i just want to take their asses to the pit and mother-fuck those wimpy vegan assfaces

xXkill youxxXxxx

so whose with me?

Quote Originally Posted by deathbeforedyin
    Who agrees with me that emo kids at hxc shows are extremly annoying cause all they do is sit around staring at theyre shoes crying their little eyes out and getting in the way...i just want to take their asses to the pit and mother-fuck those wimpy vegan assfaces

xXkill youxxXxxx

so whose with me?

Jesus is with you.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

i just want to take their asses to the pit and mother-fuck those wimpy vegan assfaces

xXkill youxxXxxx

so whose with me?
    Certaintly not me! what is it that you have against vegans that makes you think there so fucking "wimpy". use some logic before you judge people. and if you really do think this then back it up..

xXkill youxxXxxx

so whose with me?
    since when are all emo kids vegan? and since when is being vegan wimpy?
    It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It’s us. Only us.

what a dick

hey you that is making fun of emo kids dont be such a dick man people dont make fun ofyou for what you like to do you never went to an emo concert in your whole life bull shit were all just trying to live our life one step at a time one love peace out. reply if you feel the need to make fun of me or what ever. becase that is what gives up hard core straight edge kids a bad rep man live life do judge.
    ________
    Moroccan recipes
    Last edited by sxe2hc; 05-09-2011 at 06:56 AM.

Angry to anyone i offended....deal with it...ill take you to the pit

i personally think that vegan kids/emo kids are wimpy cause all they do is cry and are like wah save the animals eat some grass and stupid stuff like that i just wanna take them to the pit and show them the bottom of me shoe when i kickspin their asses

i personally think that vegan kids/emo kids are wimpy cause all they do is cry and are like wah save the animals eat some grass and stupid stuff like that i just wanna take them to the pit and show them the bottom of me shoe when i kickspin their asses
    you got beat up alot as a child, didn't you?

As has already been said...since when are all emo kids vegan? and since when are all vegan kids emo?
    "Where the hell is my riot?"

"my true compassion is for all living things and not just the ones who are cute so i do what i can.
    i wanna save lives and i've got a plan"

http://www.veganfitness.net

Quote Originally Posted by XprennaX
    As has already been said...since when are all emo kids vegan? and since when are all vegan kids emo?
    im still wondering the same thing... but he refuses to answere the question.

ever since when was it a kick spin instead of a spinkick.
    G.R.O.S.S.

yeah...vegans are pussies. fucking emo kids. burn them all.
    scream for me

Yeah I'll have to agree and disagree.

Yeah emo kids get in the way, they do soemtimes aggrovate me cause they cry and wallow around in thewir own sadness without doing anything about it, they're drama-queens. Simply put. But not all of them are like that. Like this kid Ryan i know he is emo but he is also cool as fuck, as opposed to chad, he is emo...I WANT RIP HIS FUCKIGN HEAD OFF! Btu soemtimes at the shows the emo kids will just stand there and when Vince will back everyone up so the dancers can dance, chad and his few freinds get all in the way, and we end up kicking them or something. But then Ryan and his little sect of emo kids they just chill and support the local bands, and enjoy the music and the scene., so yeah, emo kids can be aggrpvating at shows, but were all there for the music so live it up and don't hate without reason :D
    [SIZE=4]Addiction[/SIZE] is [SIZE=4]weakness[/SIZE]

XUntilXDeathX

linsee
    wow. this thread is silly.

if you dont like kids you think are emo, then dont talk to them. people that like all sorts of music come to hardcore shows at times. deal with it. i for one like to see all different types of people at shows. how would you like it if you went to a different sort of show and kids talked about how annoying you are for not being whatever genre or stereotype they are?

Quote Originally Posted by linsee
    wow. this thread is silly.

if you dont like kids you think are emo, then dont talk to them. people that like all sorts of music come to hardcore shows at times. deal with it. i for one like to see all different types of people at shows. how would you like it if you went to a different sort of show and kids talked about how annoying you are for not being whatever genre or stereotype they are?
    very well put
    [SIZE=4]Addiction[/SIZE] is [SIZE=4]weakness[/SIZE]

XUntilXDeathX

Ack.
    I tend to stay away from the pits with a lip ring, one dude had his torn out in the pit and went into shock. Most of these "wimps" have at least a barbel in their lip and if they are sitting around, just ask them to move.

Thread Information