Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ass holes in the scene

ass holes in the scene

why do sXe kids have such a reputation for being ass holes? every time im @ a show they seem 2 always be ass hole tough guys. i realy think these kids give sXe a bad name. and they always seem to be closed minded. is it because in the hXc scene u kinda have 2 be tough to survive? im just tryn 2 figure y most of the kids n the scene are jerks. not just sXe kids but just scene kids n general.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxgivebloodxXx
    why do sXe kids have such a reputation for being ass holes? every time im @ a show they seem 2 always be ass hole tough guys. i realy think these kids give sXe a bad name. and they always seem to be closed minded. is it because in the hXc scene u kinda have 2 be tough to survive? im just tryn 2 figure y most of the kids n the scene are jerks. not just sXe kids but just scene kids n general.
    it's angry music. and angry people. logic follows that some proportion of them are going to be assholes.

fuck your weakness
    because were hate edge and we dont tolerate fucking fashioncore kids with bandanas who think wearing a The Bled shirt makes them hardcore.
    militantXedge

Quote Originally Posted by xLAST STANDx
    because were hate edge and we dont tolerate fucking fashioncore kids with bandanas who think wearing a The Bled shirt makes them hardcore.
    militantXedge
    sure you are big guy.

fuck your weakness
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    sure you are big guy.
    never said i was. wow you really posted after me everywhere, youmust be my stalker. unless you like putting up with scenesters, then i say its ok to be an asshole to them. those that take sxe as a trend. and make it look like its a fad and cool to be edge. i see no problem with calling them out.

never said i was. wow you really posted after me everywhere, youmust be my stalker. unless you like putting up with scenesters, then i say its ok to be an asshole to them. those that take sxe as a trend. and make it look like its a fad and cool to be edge. i see no problem with calling them out.
    or it could be that you actually said incorrect/dumb things that needed to be pointed out.

Ok, let's look at what you said before vs what you just said. if you would have just said the above before that would have been one thing, but you added hate edge and militant in there.

fuck your weakness
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    or it could be that you actually said incorrect/dumb things that needed to be pointed out.

Ok, let's look at what you said before vs what you just said. if you would have just said the above before that would have been one thing, but you added hate edge and militant in there.
    haha my bad. and whats wrong with militant edge. make it a topic here and see how many people really know of it.

haha my bad. and whats wrong with militant edge. make it a topic here and see how many people really know of it.
    knock yourself out.

militantXedge
    oooooooooooh someones big and tough

Yes, much of the scene has become fashion edge, but who are oyu to decide who is in it for the right reasons?

militantXedge
    also, i used to be into all that hate edge militant stuff, then it got me thrown in boot camp, and that was dumb as hell.

fuck your weakness
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    Yes, much of the scene has become fashion edge, but who are oyu to decide who is in it for the right reasons?
    being into something because its fashionable and you dont like half the bands of the shirts your wearing, is DEF a reason to say something. thats just lame. if you dont really like the band, dont rep them and act like you do.

being into something because its fashionable and you dont like half the bands of the shirts your wearing, is DEF a reason to say something. thats just lame. if you dont really like the band, dont rep them and act like you do.
    Right, i see exactly what you're saying, but how do YOU know who is really into the scene and all, and who is being trendy? and also, why beat them up? And are you beating them up in the name of edge, cause if you are, that makes it more stupid.

fuck your weakness
    no no. im saying pretty much the ones i know personally or ones i know who def. dont like the hardcore or music they claim to.

But why beat them up? Why not, I dunno, use some intelligence and perhaps just try and uphold the values of the hardcore scene (yes not the best choice of words but I'm tired) and hope that by doing that others will see the example being set.

Any fuckwit can beat someone up.
    "Where the hell is my riot?"

"my true compassion is for all living things and not just the ones who are cute so i do what i can.
    i wanna save lives and i've got a plan"

http://www.veganfitness.net

Thread Information