Thread: Violence and the edge ?

xVICTORYxKREWx

Violence and the edge ?

Just wondering what everyone's opinion is on our scene here in salt lake. I for one am not a hate edger (militant) unless I am defending myself or those I care for, but some of these guys out here are completely fucked. I don't believe it is entirely necessary to beat someone nearly to death for smoking or being drunk unless they directly place you in harms way on purpose......what do you all think ?

Quote Originally Posted by xFORBUSHx
    Just wondering what everyone's opinion is on our scene here in salt lake. I for one am not a hate edger (militant) unless I am defending myself or those I care for, but some of these guys out here are completely fucked. I don't believe it is entirely necessary to beat someone nearly to death for smoking or being drunk unless they directly place you in harms way on purpose......what do you all think ?
    that it's not anywhere near what it was and that it gets blown out of proportion

I agree

I know exactly what you mean, i am also not a hate edger, hell i even sometimes hang out with smokers, and i have a casual smoker in my band, i just asked a question like this in the question forum, and i agree with the ppl that say violence is not and should not be a part of the straight-edge lifestyle

Thread Information