Thread: with honor signs to victory.

linsee

with honor signs to victory.

bah, i hope they dont go down the shitter like most bands do after signing with them.

"Victory Records is proud to announce the signing of Connecticut hardcore heavyweights WITH HONOR. Formed in 2002, the group has a created a powerful and unique style of spirited hardcore with melody. Wasting no time after their formation, WITH HONOR teamed up with Stillborn Records to release their self-titled debut and more notably 2004’s “Heart Means Everything”. WITH HONOR has toured incessantly in support of the aforementioned releases with bands like Hatebreed, Sick Of It All, and H20 and has blown fans away at festivals like New England Metalfest and Hellfest. With the buzz on WITH HONOR building with unremitting force and three releases under their belts (including their split with The Distance released in January on Martyr Records), WITH HONOR and Victory Records decided it was time to team up. Theundergroundscene.net says, “In a time where anything retro seems to be in, WITH HONOR is a very retro band, bringing back old school hardcore to the forefront and embracing a time where message meant more than image". WITH HONOR has plans to hit the studio this summer, their Victory Records debut is planned for Fall 2005. Be sure to check them out on their full US tour this March/April with Comeback Kid and Bane."

Quote Originally Posted by linsee
    bah, i hope they dont go down the shitter like most bands do after signing with them.

"Victory Records is proud to announce the signing of Connecticut hardcore heavyweights WITH HONOR. Formed in 2002, the group has a created a powerful and unique style of spirited hardcore with melody. Wasting no time after their formation, WITH HONOR teamed up with Stillborn Records to release their self-titled debut and more notably 2004’s “Heart Means Everything”. WITH HONOR has toured incessantly in support of the aforementioned releases with bands like Hatebreed, Sick Of It All, and H20 and has blown fans away at festivals like New England Metalfest and Hellfest. With the buzz on WITH HONOR building with unremitting force and three releases under their belts (including their split with The Distance released in January on Martyr Records), WITH HONOR and Victory Records decided it was time to team up. Theundergroundscene.net says, “In a time where anything retro seems to be in, WITH HONOR is a very retro band, bringing back old school hardcore to the forefront and embracing a time where message meant more than image". WITH HONOR has plans to hit the studio this summer, their Victory Records debut is planned for Fall 2005. Be sure to check them out on their full US tour this March/April with Comeback Kid and Bane."
    Yeah i really hope its not bye bye integrity for these guys.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

other than a18 I can't think of a hardcore band that's been on victory for the last several years. except for maybe comeback kid.

yes!
    good for those guys.
    scream for me

Thread Information