Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What is hardline?

Quote Originally Posted by XuntaintdbloodX
    yes that is what i am saying, besides the people who do not eat meat for truly dietrary problems like high cholestoral or whatever it really is not healthy to not eat meat. the protein and other vitamins in it are good for your body and help balance it out. I agree though that the crap the farmers put into the meat is not good for you bot preservatives and pesticides are in everything else what doesnt kill you makes you stronger i guess. but this is my opinion dont ask me to back it up i'm not going to waste my time to as you like, there are healthy alternitives but i dont think they are as healthy as eating normal meat would be i am no doctor... plus i hear soy is nasty
    ok then. I'm seriously considering eating meat again, after more than ten years without it, and no medical problems, thanks to your explanation!
    I just love it when people say 'I hear this or that is nasty'!

O_o

Quote Originally Posted by O_o
    ok then. I'm seriously considering eating meat again, after more than ten years without it, and no medical problems, thanks to your explanation!
    I just love it when people say 'I hear this or that is nasty'!

O_o

glad i could change your mind! =D

jesus didnt do heroin and wasnt a christian, christians say it is wrong to be a jew, if this was true jesus knew who he was and should have broke off from jeudism but then that would have made god mad... that statement is just to broad
    this statement doesn't make any sense.

yes that is what i am saying, besides the people who do not eat meat for truly dietrary problems like high cholestoral or whatever it really is not healthy to not eat meat. the protein and other vitamins in it are good for your body and help balance it out. I agree though that the crap the farmers put into the meat is not good for you bot preservatives and pesticides are in everything else what doesnt kill you makes you stronger i guess. but this is my opinion dont ask me to back it up i'm not going to waste my time to as you like, there are healthy alternitives but i dont think they are as healthy as eating normal meat would be i am no doctor... plus i hear soy is nasty
    wow. you're a really uninformed idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    wow. you're a really uninformed idiot.
    i try to be as scene as possible

i try to be as scene as possible
    By scene you mean dumb.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

freeze, sucka-bitch!
    there was never a genius without a tincture of insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by drughate_vegan
    Theres an old site that i haven't seen in ages, i swear no one updates that site ever.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

freeze, sucka-bitch!
    Quote Originally Posted by straightXed
    Theres an old site that i haven't seen in ages, i swear no one updates that site ever.
    that sucks.
    there was never a genius without a tincture of insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by flame_still_burns
    i know... the term "hardline" gets used incorrectly all the time.

since my finger isn't on the pulse anymore is there any remaining vestiges of a hardline scene? i thought maybe earth crisis might of inspired a slight resurgence.

I know what you mean I have a friend thats try to tell me all these things hardline people have done nad hes bin sending me articles

ok so after reading this manifesto I'm having a problem with it when it says "all shall be permitted to do as they please as long as their actions do not harm, in any way, the rights of others."

would that prove that hardline would be a volence free way of living?

Quote Originally Posted by xstepaheadx
    ok so after reading this manifesto I'm having a problem with it when it says "all shall be permitted to do as they please as long as their actions do not harm, in any way, the rights of others."

would that prove that hardline would be a volence free way of living?
    hardline was never a violent free way of living though, even by the guy who wrote the manifesto.

Semi-Intelligent Entity xCrucialDudex's Avatar
    dusty, you previously said that hardline does not exist anymore, but still I guess there are kids out there following the manifesto. Is hardline movement supposed to have a certain number of participants who are an organized entity in order we could consider it alive, not dead? Is it so?

Quote Originally Posted by xtrue till deathx
    dusty, you previously said that hardline does not exist anymore, but still I guess there are kids out there following the manifesto. Is hardline movement supposed to have a certain number of participants who are an organized entity in order we could consider it alive, not dead? Is it so?
    yes, hardline was an actual organization with a head and an official roster. the dude who ran it disbanded it when he started getting into the wacky muslim shit that he and the former hardline people are now into.

Semi-Intelligent Entity xCrucialDudex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    yes, hardline was an actual organization with a head and an official roster. the dude who ran it disbanded it when he started getting into the wacky muslim shit that he and the former hardline people are now into.
    I see, thanks for clarifying.

Thread Information