Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What is hardline?

Quote Originally Posted by xResolvex
    i believe the correct spelling is "nujack". get in touch with your thug side.

the slc pd already knew about the mcdonalds and tandy leather incidents before the knifing, as well as various assaults on people in the street.
    where you around when it was all happening? Were you involved in straight edge then?

does it matter? ive read all the pd reports and all that stuff already.

and if you are gonna point that out, id like to point out that you werent involved either because you dont even support a clean lifestyle.

does it matter? ive read all the pd reports and all that stuff already.

and if you are gonna point that out, id like to point out that you werent involved either because you dont even support a clean lifestyle.
    actually yeah it does.

I don't even support a clean lifestyle? how so, exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    actually yeah it does.

I don't even support a clean lifestyle? how so, exactly?
    because you dont even know what straightedge is. you are just like those militant fags over at seventhdagger that think using a rubber is respecting themselves.

because you dont even know what straightedge is. you are just like those militant fags over at seventhdagger that think using a rubber is respecting themselves.
    you really like just making statements and not backing it up, huh? How don't I know what straight edge is, exactly.

well you dont even believe in the tenents of straightedge. i mean no promiscuous sex is and always has been part of it.

well you dont even believe in the tenents of straightedge. i mean no promiscuous sex is and always has been part of it.
    not really no. it was in one song. and some people listened to that song and took half it to heart and ignored the second half where it talks about how this isn't a set of rules. and apparently since you've run into a similar viewpoint at seventh dagger, then can't really say it's always been part of it, can you?

Well talk about jumping to conclusions, isn't a tennent of straightedge although some people choose to adhere to that along side straightedge, just like veganism isn't straightedge. Many many people don't see sex as a tennent of straightedge but how does that make them unclean you dopey twonk? Where have you got the idea he participates in promiscuity?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

If everyone was a Hardliner. The planet would be destroyed. If you can only use recycled paper, No one would ahve used the first original piece of paper. If we all ate nuts and berries, the enviornment would collapse due to lack of plant life in the world. This would result to a catostrophic drop in oxygen levels. then. the sXe kids, and vegetarians and such, etc. would tehn be the ones eatin gmeat, and doing all the toehr things. to stable out the world.

My View on things.
    xDanx

Quote Originally Posted by im apirate
    If everyone was a Hardliner. The planet would be destroyed. If you can only use recycled paper, No one would ahve used the first original piece of paper. If we all ate nuts and berries, the enviornment would collapse due to lack of plant life in the world. This would result to a catostrophic drop in oxygen levels. then. the sXe kids, and vegetarians and such, etc. would tehn be the ones eatin gmeat, and doing all the toehr things. to stable out the world.

My View on things.
    xDanx
    first, recycled paper - hardline is a recent thing, so that is kinda retarded that you brought up paper.

second, berries - there is enough natural food in the world to support EVERYONE, bigger nations have stores though "just in case". the problem is not coming up short, but being greedy. there are plenty of plants nobody fucking eats to provide oxygen.

edge has nothing to do with veganism, and if everyone was hardline then these two labels would cease to exist wouldnt they? good try though.

Quote Originally Posted by im apirate

My View on things.
    xDanx
    you have a weird idea on how veganism and the world works. I don't know how you go from people only eating nuts and berries to the environment collapsing due to a lack of plant life.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx
    the logic is pretty simple. jesus is god right? jesus is without fault and without sin, right? Therefore you should do everything jesus did.
    To say that something jesus did was wrong is to say that he is without fault. Therefore introducing that the fact that god is flawed. Conclusion god was wrong. God can't be wrong by definition.

jesus didnt do heroin and wasnt a christian, christians say it is wrong to be a jew, if this was true jesus knew who he was and should have broke off from jeudism but then that would have made god mad... that statement is just to broad

Quote Originally Posted by veganedge
    yes, but I'm asking what are EDGE kids doing? Maybe what I should really be asking is is it enough?

are you supporting the use of drugs but not the use of animals??? i think there is a mix up of priorities. not eating meat isnt really good for you

Quote Originally Posted by XuntaintdbloodX
    are you supporting the use of drugs but not the use of animals??? i think there is a mix up of priorities. not eating meat isnt really good for you
    if I understand correctly, you are saying that not eating meat is not good for you?
    explain please.
    O_o

Quote Originally Posted by O_o
    if I understand correctly, you are saying that not eating meat is not good for you?
    explain please.
    O_o
    yes that is what i am saying, besides the people who do not eat meat for truly dietrary problems like high cholestoral or whatever it really is not healthy to not eat meat. the protein and other vitamins in it are good for your body and help balance it out. I agree though that the crap the farmers put into the meat is not good for you bot preservatives and pesticides are in everything else what doesnt kill you makes you stronger i guess. but this is my opinion dont ask me to back it up i'm not going to waste my time to as you like, there are healthy alternitives but i dont think they are as healthy as eating normal meat would be i am no doctor... plus i hear soy is nasty

Thread Information