Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: GREATEST POST EVER

So its funny because in the picures he dresses as different eras in hardcores history. I see. I guess I can see why would you think that is humorful, funny whatever. I just thought it was funny because the kid looked doofy but then again, im an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by flagellum
    So its funny because in the picures he dresses as different eras in hardcores history. I see. I guess I can see why would you think that is humorful, funny whatever. I just thought it was funny because the kid looked doofy but then again, im an asshole.
    yeah, you're clearly on your way to make friends and influence people here.

I couldn't be less concerned about social acceptance on an internet forum. I'm not straight edge anyhow. Maturity means enjoying life's pleasures in sensible moderation. Complete abstinence is just as silly as unhealthy overindulgence, and both are an indicator of somebody who can't live life in a well-balanced manner, and is really nothing more than a basis for being self-righteous and looking down on other people who are not in one's own social clique.

I couldn't be less concerned about social acceptance on an internet forum. I'm not straight edge anyhow. Maturity means enjoying life's pleasures in sensible moderation. Complete abstinence is just as silly as unhealthy overindulgence, and both are an indicator of somebody who can't live life in a well-balanced manner, and is really nothing more than a basis for being self-righteous and looking down on other people who are not in one's own social clique.
    So this begs the following questions, #1, why are you here, and #2, how is complete abstinence unhealthy at all and an indicator that someone isn't well balanced? I also find it ironic that someone who just professed to be an asshole and attempted to pick on a kid's pciture is going to try and talk about self-righteousness or looking down on anyone.

I can see what your point with the complete abstinence and overindulgence being an indicator of not being able to find a balance but since I don't feel like filling myself with poisons I'll take complete abstinence quite happily.
    How is it nothing more than a basis for being self righteous and looking down on others who are not in one's social clique? It doesn't make much sense....
    Being straight edge doesn't mean looking down on others, to me anyways and since when did people who take complete abstinence or overindulge look down on others? Those who are arrogant look down on others.

Registered User Straightedge revenge's Avatar
    One with a stamp on it ! :)
    The kids today couldn't stand one song in the pits we had back then !

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by straightXed View Post
    This response is not the greatest post ever.
    haha
    same

Quote Originally Posted by XDamonXHawkinsX View Post
    haha
    same
    excuse me?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

The shorts brother it's all about those fuckin rip roaring god damn shorts!

Quote Originally Posted by Sponge View Post
    There is also more to being straightedge then punching yourself in the face and hoping for blood to spew out.

Where can I get an X watch suckas?
    no dude it was bloodpuss, god...........

Going to my first show tomorow :D
    i'm looking forward too it actually.
    I asked a few Hardcore kids at my school if they was going and they would come too.
    But they all expect me to go crazy and jump into pits and stuff.
    I'm not rly planning on doing that at first. The event starts at 13.00 and ends at 23.30 so who knows what happens. Maybe i'll go crazy, maybe i wont :D
    Stop at nothing,
    Live your dreams.

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Just-a-fool View Post
    Going to my first show tomorow :D
    i'm looking forward too it actually.
    I asked a few Hardcore kids at my school if they was going and they would come too.
    But they all expect me to go crazy and jump into pits and stuff.
    I'm not rly planning on doing that at first. The event starts at 13.00 and ends at 23.30 so who knows what happens. Maybe i'll go crazy, maybe i wont :D
    cool. what bands are playing? (or played?)

BUN DEM OUT
    CIRCLE OF DEATH
    ONE LAST CHANCE
    PROVIDENCE
    JOHNNY UNSTOPPABLE
    EYES OF THE PLAGUE
    ANGELSKIN
    PUSHBACK
    SECONDS FROM THE END
    PRIDE OVER PAIN
    ENOUGH SAID

But Providence had to cancel since their drummer, i believe, had an accident.

It was crazy :p they had to take away 2 girls, one with 4 teeth beaten out and 1 with a broken nose. Even tho there wasnt a fight... they just stood too close to the pit.
    Anyway it was my first show and now i'm certain it won't be my last :D
    Stop at nothing,
    Live your dreams.

since 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flagellum View Post
    Then get the fuck out. There are so many kids that have a personal problem with Straight Edge kids on the internet, I'd LOVE to see this kid somewhere..

I wish I has shiny shoes...

Thread Information