Thread: School

School

Now that the last week of the school year is over, I actually start to miss it a little bit. I think that for the first time ever, I had a change of mind in the second semester. I'm really looking forward to finally graduate and move on up. On the other hand, free time is great but it tastes sweeter when it's during school itself. Now I'm just bored.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    Now that the last week of the school year is over, I actually start to miss it a little bit. I think that for the first time ever, I had a change of mind in the second semester. I'm really looking forward to finally graduate and move on up. On the other hand, free time is great but it tastes sweeter when it's during school itself. Now I'm just bored.
    Are there any other kinds of classes you could take? For personal enrichment and not school credit.

Not during summertime, if that's what you mean. I also have to remake four exams during the summer 'cause I flunked them in the first semester.
    But how it looks right now, I'll have some courses from the last year and some of the second year, in the first semester of next year. During the second semester of that year I'll have nothing to do, schoolwise. I'm considering taking a class or two outside my education. Maybe something within the engineering curriculum.
    I'm also focusing on amateur competitive cycling, just to keep me busy.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Z-spot Gaming community

Not during summertime, if that's what you mean. I also have to remake four exams during the summer 'cause I flunked them in the first semester.
    But how it looks right now, I'll have some courses from the last year and some of the second year, in the first semester of next year. During the second semester of that year I'll have nothing to do, schoolwise. I'm considering taking a class or two outside my education. Maybe something within the engineering curriculum.
    I'm also focusing on amateur competitive cycling, just to keep me busy.
    I wasn't thinking about school ones. I know here there are places that do classes on any kind of hobby you could think of.

Can you give an example? Ofcourse I can sign up for language lessons outside of school, or flower decoration and what not. But I'll stick to the cycling thing, I like it.

Z-spot Gaming community

Can you give an example? Ofcourse I can sign up for language lessons outside of school, or flower decoration and what not. But I'll stick to the cycling thing, I like it.
    like cooking or photography or an art class.

Thread Information