Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention Americans:

Trump, oh boy. Guess it's gonna be Clinton for the next four years.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    Trump, oh boy. Guess it's gonna be Clinton for the next four years.
    that's what it's looking like...

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    i'm glad. but it was bound to happen one way or the other, i guess
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Damn, Hillary's voice is really aweful when she's shouting.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Z-spot Gaming community

I knew it was bad when my husband hugged, kissed, and told me I was pretty first thing in the morning. I turned on the news and screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?" Then I had to go to work where a bunch of 13 & 14-year-old kids were just parroting what their rich, white, Mormon parents tell them. I think I'm going to raid my kid's Halloween candy and eat all the Skittles.

Semi-Intelligent Entity xCrucialDudex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rodrigo View Post
    any chance he'll be interested in running again in four years?

our previous president pulled off something like that before, never as big of a douche as drumpf, but ran for presidency one time and didn't win. the next time he ran for it, he basically showed everything the previous president did wrong and said "i told you so" and won.
    That was exactly what happened in Ukraine in 2010 (this guy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor...2.80.932014.29)

Also, this (US) election of 2016 looked very similar to Ukraine's in 2014. Both countries are sharply divided and polarized. Different issues but the same problem. Not a good thing.

Semi-Intelligent Entity xCrucialDudex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaRant View Post
    I knew it was bad when my husband hugged, kissed, and told me I was pretty first thing in the morning. I turned on the news and screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?" Then I had to go to work where a bunch of 13 & 14-year-old kids were just parroting what their rich, white, Mormon parents tell them. I think I'm going to raid my kid's Halloween candy and eat all the Skittles.
    Well, congratulations on the new president!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaRant View Post
    How do Mormons vote?

Z-spot Gaming community

Thread Information