Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: verse.

  1. #1
    you're only old once... flame_still_burns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    chicago.
    Posts
    1,944

    verse.

    anyone else into this band?

    this LP is killing me.

    http://www.rivalrecords.net/mp3/Vers...hese_Walls.mp3

    give this song a listen.

    i'm in love.
    all there is- is in the knowing, that this never has to end.

  2. #2
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530

    Re: verse.

    Originally posted by flame_still_burns
    anyone else into this band?

    this LP is killing me.

    http://www.rivalrecords.net/mp3/Vers...hese_Walls.mp3

    give this song a listen.

    i'm in love.
    i got lindsey the cd the other day although she paid for it.
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  3. #3
    Registered User Racer X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    41

    Re: verse.

    Originally posted by flame_still_burns
    anyone else into this band?

    this LP is killing me.

    http://www.rivalrecords.net/mp3/Vers...hese_Walls.mp3

    give this song a listen.

    i'm in love.
    rival records is a weird fucking label. i couldn't find the band , i got too damn lost in all the fucking hip hop shit on this site.

  4. #4
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530

    Re: Re: verse.

    Originally posted by Racer X
    rival records is a weird fucking label. i couldn't find the band , i got too damn lost in all the fucking hip hop shit on this site.
    are you sure you went to the right place?

    http://www.rivalrecords.net
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  5. #5
    Registered User Racer X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    41

    Re: Re: Re: verse.

    Originally posted by straightXed
    are you sure you went to the right place?

    http://www.rivalrecords.net
    weird...i was in a bad place before...this is better. thanks.

  6. #6
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530

    Re: Re: Re: Re: verse.

    Originally posted by Racer X
    weird...i was in a bad place before...this is better. thanks.
    its possible you did what i did and went to www.rivalrecord.com instead of .net
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  7. #7
    linsee
    Guest
    how did i miss this thread?

    i love verse, i have the ep on vinyl and cd.
    the lp is on the way.


    check out some of the other bands on rival records like allegiance and physical challenge. good stuff.

  8. #8
    attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    6,750
    this band really is good!
    You want to drink till you can't see
    You want to latch on for sympathy
    You want to fight with people you know
    You want to go where the assholes go

    Do what you want but don't you do it to me

  9. #9
    you're only old once... flame_still_burns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    chicago.
    Posts
    1,944
    Originally posted by linsee
    how did i miss this thread?

    i love verse, i have the ep on vinyl and cd.
    the lp is on the way.


    check out some of the other bands on rival records like allegiance and physical challenge. good stuff.
    allegiance...or at least the songs on the IxA split remind me of inside out (i swear the singer sounds like inside out era zac de la rocha)... which is good. i need more by this band.
    all there is- is in the knowing, that this never has to end.

  10. #10
    linsee
    Guest
    Originally posted by flame_still_burns
    allegiance...or at least the songs on the IxA split remind me of inside out (i swear the singer sounds like inside out era zac de la rocha)... which is good. i need more by this band.
    i have allegiance's full length, its really good.

  11. #11
    you're only old once... flame_still_burns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    chicago.
    Posts
    1,944
    thanks to the internet. and some savvy trading... i have in principle acquired the verse rebuild LP on every color.

    *Judge Green out of 122
    *Swirly Minty Green out of the same 122 (there are some variances in the greens)
    *Positive Numbers's Hand Numbered out of 190
    *Gold out of 800ish ( i already had this one)

    internet good.
    all there is- is in the knowing, that this never has to end.

  12. #12
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Originally posted by flame_still_burns
    thanks to the internet. and some savvy trading... i have in principle acquired the verse rebuild LP on every color.

    *Judge Green out of 122
    *Swirly Minty Green out of the same 122 (there are some variances in the greens)
    *Positive Numbers's Hand Numbered out of 190
    *Gold out of 800ish ( i already had this one)

    internet good.
    do you have a ridulously large amount of vinyl?
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

  13. #13
    linsee
    Guest
    Originally posted by flame_still_burns
    thanks to the internet. and some savvy trading... i have in principle acquired the verse rebuild LP on every color.

    *Judge Green out of 122
    *Swirly Minty Green out of the same 122 (there are some variances in the greens)
    *Positive Numbers's Hand Numbered out of 190
    *Gold out of 800ish ( i already had this one)

    internet good.
    you are so a record geek!
    im glad i never got into that, or i would be even more broke.

  14. #14
    you're only old once... flame_still_burns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    chicago.
    Posts
    1,944
    Originally posted by straightXed
    do you have a ridulously large amount of vinyl?
    i have probably 600 or 700 LPs.

    7"s...maybe the same number...maybe a few more.

    it's nice until you have to move it.
    all there is- is in the knowing, that this never has to end.

  15. #15
    ..... straightXed's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,530
    Originally posted by flame_still_burns
    i have probably 600 or 700 LPs.

    7"s...maybe the same number...maybe a few more.

    it's nice until you have to move it.
    wow, i have like 500 cd's but not much vinyl at all in comparisom
    Others walk the bow, I walk the string

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. and verse is over
    By rodrigo in forum Hardcore
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 11:51 AM
  2. how's the new verse record?
    By SgtD in forum Hardcore
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 05:33 AM
  3. Verse and Have Heart
    By level7destroyer in forum Hardcore
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 02:23 AM
  4. Verse and crime in stereo..........
    By stepinsideissue in forum Trades/Shows
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 02:16 PM
  5. Tonight:Verse and Underdog
    By xdaddydaycorex in forum Trades/Shows
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 04:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •