Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2016 movies

finally saw fantastic beasts and really liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by xsecx View Post
    Why do you think it harmed Episode 4? I didn't like the CGI dead guy, but enjoyed it overall. I liked how it fed directly into episode 4.
    *spoiler*

I just don't get sucked into these movies anymore. Although The Force Unleashed had me rolling my eyes almost non-stop, this one still feels like going to a fast food joint instead of a high class restaurant. There was a good vibe with the blind dude and the keepers of the crystal, but they didn't zoom in on that. Also, completely out of nowhere there are R2D2 and C3PO and then they were gone again. To me, this is keeping in the fanboys to get some money. It has a bad aftertaste and it stomps on everything Star Wars was for me as a kid (the original three).
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    *spoiler*

I just don't get sucked into these movies anymore. Although The Force Unleashed had me rolling my eyes almost non-stop, this one still feels like going to a fast food joint instead of a high class restaurant. There was a good vibe with the blind dude and the keepers of the crystal, but they didn't zoom in on that. Also, completely out of nowhere there are R2D2 and C3PO and then they were gone again. To me, this is keeping in the fanboys to get some money. It has a bad aftertaste and it stomps on everything Star Wars was for me as a kid (the original three).
    oh man, i really liked the movie and i'm not a fan. i think it finally deals into war and stars territory
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Thread Information