Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shirts

shirts

http://www.seventhdagger.com./
    - NC straightedge site

they have some good shirts
    scream for me

you're only old once... flame_still_burns's Avatar
    they do have some good ones...and some ungood ones.

danny who does that site is a friend of mine. and annie who drew some of the better shirts is my does tattoos at tattoo devil studios in raleigh. it's a pretty militant site, i was a little worried the first time i hung out with those kids, but it was okay.

here's danny's new tattoo. i'd guess 90 percent of his body is covered. this one will guarantee he'll never get into medical school.

all there is- is in the knowing, that this never has to end.

yeah man they are cool guys.
    scream for me

attilla's greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat grandhun SgtD's Avatar
    Originally posted by flame_still_burns
    they do have some good ones...and some ungood ones.

danny who does that site is a friend of mine. and annie who drew some of the better shirts is my does tattoos at tattoo devil studios in raleigh. it's a pretty militant site, i was a little worried the first time i hung out with those kids, but it was okay.

here's danny's new tattoo. i'd guess 90 percent of his body is covered. this one will guarantee he'll never get into medical school.

guess he never x-s his fist... :)

his knuckles are.
    he also has X's elsewhere on his body.
    He was being a dick to the lead singer of BANE.
    it was awesome.
    scream for me

Originally posted by xshadowsfallx
    his knuckles are.
    he also has X's elsewhere on his body.
    He was being a dick to the lead singer of BANE.
    it was awesome.
    why was he being a dick to aaron?

Originally posted by xsecx
    why was he being a dick to aaron?
    cuz at the show, aaron was making a speach about standing up for what you believe in and staying true. which is stupid because he sold out. plus his voice sucks now.
    scream for me

cuz at the show, aaron was making a speach about standing up for what you believe in and staying true. which is stupid because he sold out. plus his voice sucks now.
    since when?

since when?
    has he sold out? a while
    his voice sucks? it went to shit like 5 years ago.
    scream for me

has he sold out? a while
    his voice sucks? it went to shit like 5 years ago.
    he was edge as of a couple of years ago. and his voice was fine on give blood which was the last time I saw them live.

he was edge as of a couple of years ago. and his voice was fine on give blood which was the last time I saw them live.
    well he isn't edge anymore
    no I am not going to get in this argument
    you will tell someone that they are stupid like in the veggie forum
    I don't like the negative tension
    scream for me

well he isn't edge anymore
    no I am not going to get in this argument
    you will tell someone that they are stupid like in the veggie forum
    I don't like the negative tension
    what are you even talking about? How do you know he isn't edge anymore? What are you basing it on?

You have this really bad habit of making statements without any supporting evidence.

what are you even talking about? How do you know he isn't edge anymore? What are you basing it on?

You have this really bad habit of making statements without any supporting evidence.
    1. the animal testing thing. you were making a huge deal out of something that has been proven. people have seen this shit. its the same principal as us going over to Iraq and looking for missles. Animal testing is wrong I don't care what you say, it is wrong. You want proof of it? Go to an Iams factory and other factories. Most labels, it will clearly say, 'not tested on animals,' and if it isn't you can find out very easily if they do. I have seen a video clip. If you don't want to believe me, wow. If you think that I am just making this vivisection off the top of my head then you are amazing.

2. www.mis-one.com , my friends, other internet sites, other straightedge forums. Everyone of them have said he sold out. I have been hearing this rumor for a while. If you truly want proof email him. I don't care.

Why do you make big deals out of something stupid? This is a forum, and I am just a stupid teenager to you.
    scream for me

1. the animal testing thing. you were making a huge deal out of something that has been proven. people have seen this shit. its the same principal as us going over to Iraq and looking for missles. Animal testing is wrong I don't care what you say, it is wrong. You want proof of it? Go to an Iams factory and other factories. Most labels, it will clearly say, 'not tested on animals,' and if it isn't you can find out very easily if they do. I have seen a video clip. If you don't want to believe me, wow. If you think that I am just making this vivisection off the top of my head then you are amazing.

2. www.mis-one.com , my friends, other internet sites, other straightedge forums. Everyone of them have said he sold out. I have been hearing this rumor for a while. If you truly want proof email him. I don't care.

Why do you make big deals out of something stupid? This is a forum, and I am just a stupid teenager to you.
    prepare for dusty to rip you apart
    the invisible man.

I'm making a huge deal about a statement you gave but didn't provide anything to support it. At no point did I ever say it wasn't true, did I? You somehow think that you can make statements but the burden of proof of those statements is on everyone else. That you somehow operate to rules counter those that apply to everyone else. I'm sure when you're in school and you write papers you never site sources. That everything is bullet points and when asked you tell teachers to go look find proof themselves. If this is something you care about, then you'd think you'd want to actually educate people rather than simply making statements and expecting those statements to be taken as bibical truth.

So now it's a rumor. Gossip doesn't equal fact. Saying "I heard he might have sold out" is a completely different statement from "he sold out". I haven't heard the same rumor, so I asked where you heard it. and for some reason if it's true, it'd be weird since he's not listed on the edge break list. I'm not even saying if it's true or not. I don't know. But you don't either, but yet you make statements of fact over things you don't know to be true.

Because you need to learn that in life if you're going to make statements you HAVE to back them up. Especially if it's something you care about. You claim to care about animal rights, but don't actually provide proof or anything other than stuff you read on a flyer. You say you've seen things, but you'd think that if you cared enough about it, you'd want to share that will people, since you cared enough to spout bullet points you read somewhere else.

Thread Information