Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you play nu-metal...

Originally posted by XuntaintdbloodX
    whoa someones inferiority complex is showing i just ment you and that kid not anyone else i havent talked to anyone else on here except for that ed person and you said he didnt know what he was talkin about either so it must only be you who knows what they are talkin about this is your site so you are god and no one can prove you wrong and your reply will be id have to be wrong first to be proven wrong (which in yer eyes you never are)
    I never said ed didn't know what he was talking about. The simple fact of the matter is that you don't know as much as you'd like to think you do. you think you've been edge since birth, which is impossible. You've never been apart of something you're claiming to be. Why do teenagers think they automatically deserve respect and to be taken seriously? Especially when you've done nothing but spout bullshit.

Originally posted by xsecx
    I never said ed didn't know what he was talking about. The simple fact of the matter is that you don't know as much as you'd like to think you do. you think you've been edge since birth, which is impossible. You've never been apart of something you're claiming to be. Why do teenagers think they automatically deserve respect and to be taken seriously? Especially when you've done nothing but spout bullshit.
    i didnt know that you had to attend shows in order to be something in reality you guys are just free advertisng and a gimmick for the hardcore and punk rock scene

i didnt know that you had to attend shows in order to be something in reality you guys are just free advertisng and a gimmick for the hardcore and punk rock scene
    of course you wouldn't because you don't actually know anything about it.

Wow.

Originally posted by straightXed
    Wow.
    what part?

''no there wasn't. and I don't think either of you really know what you're talking about. '' me and ed were the only ones talking with you so you must have been talking about him too

''no there wasn't. and I don't think either of you really know what you're talking about. '' me and ed were the only ones talking with you so you must have been talking about him too
    read your own post. i was talking about you and your friend.

read your own post. i was talking about you and your friend.
    gotcha

what part?
    all of it i think

XuntaintdbloodX, you make no sense at all. Are you illiterate?

Unspoken - I don't mind it if people listen to or play nu-metal. That's fine. But when they say it's hardcore it pisses me off. The 09 NZ hardcore scene is being taken over by nu-metal fruits. These kids don't know what hardcore is or where it came from. They whine about people dancing, insult real hardcore bands and generally suck arse.

And don't think I'm hassling metalcore here. While I hate watered-down bands like Atreyu, the ones I'm talking about are worse. Total nu-metal...but it's hardcore, honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soren Kierkegaard
    "I have just now come from a party where I was its life and soul; witticisms streamed from my lips, everyone laughed and admired me, but I went away ... and wanted to shoot myself."

i am illiterate actually right now my mom is typeing the words as i tell her what to type...are you that big of an idiot?

I know this topic was dead, anyways ... nu metal is shit should not pe confused with hardcore ... a problem that is verry common around this parts ... sxe and nu metal ... wtf is that ... so anyways my point is nu metal sux, and i like metalcore a lot ... so the afirmation that metalcore sux hmmmm ... well metalcore can be asociated with sxe but nu metal can be asociated with kids with no music taste .

ps: if my english sux ... well ... live with it . enjoy

xCaptainx
    Originally posted by xJoeyNormalx

The 09 NZ hardcore scene is being taken over by nu-metal fruits.
    hahah word

Sad but true, my friend, sad but true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soren Kierkegaard
    "I have just now come from a party where I was its life and soul; witticisms streamed from my lips, everyone laughed and admired me, but I went away ... and wanted to shoot myself."

and the hits just keep on coming.

Thread Information