Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2015 movies

Stupid question, but did he enjoy his own movie? Did you stay for the Q&A, and how was it to see it in that old 70mm format?

I signed a contract on Thursday for the new year at the movie theatre, so another year of free movies! (and working)
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post
    Stupid question, but did he enjoy his own movie? Did you stay for the Q&A, and how was it to see it in that old 70mm format?

I signed a contract on Thursday for the new year at the movie theatre, so another year of free movies! (and working)
    yeah. he kept laughing. even when no one else was. I did stay. It was interesting. It was mostly about how it was like shooting in 70mm. The format itself was amazing. It's super wide and absolutely beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestyle_X View Post

I worked at a movie theatre for two years and I loved it. I saw pretty much every movie that came out since it was free!

I just recently saw the Revenant. It was pretty good, though I didn't think it was as amazing as critics made it out to be.
    Later Days

It's not a movie, but I just finished binge watching the new Daredevil show on NetFlix. It definitely made up for the bullshit Ben Affleck movie.
    Later Days

Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004 View Post
    I worked at a movie theatre for two years and I loved it. I saw pretty much every movie that came out since it was free!

I just recently saw the Revenant. It was pretty good, though I didn't think it was as amazing as critics made it out to be.
    Ha, so you must know how I feel as I have the same job!
    I'm really eager to watch The Revenant since Tom "Mad Max" Hardy is in it and the trailer was so brutal. Altough everytime I watch a good trailer, I'm scared that it's better than the movie itself...

By the way, it's 2016! Time for a new thread.
    I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

visit http://www.z-spot.be/
    Z-spot Gaming community
    No Ego's, no "pwnage", just gaming

http://www.rodri-go.com/ rodrigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseman004 View Post
    It's not a movie, but I just finished binge watching the new Daredevil show on NetFlix. It definitely made up for the bullshit Ben Affleck movie.
    new season coming around march!
    I draw and this is my siteRodri-GO!
    Tell your friends!
    Get me a job!

Thread Information