PDA

View Full Version : Gameface

X magma X
02-26-2004, 05:17 PM
i heard they broke up, which is too bad because they've been doing music for a while. if you haven't heard these guys check them out, they're just indie rock and roll, good music, good times.

xsecx
02-26-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by X magma X
i heard they broke up, which is too bad because they've been doing music for a while. if you haven't heard these guys check them out, they're just indie rock and roll, good music, good times.

this is a band I haven't heard anything about for years. I thought they broke up in the late 90s. I also thought their only fans were girls too. I'm apparently wrong on both counts.

X magma X
02-27-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by xsecx
this is a band I haven't heard anything about for years. I thought they broke up in the late 90s. I also thought their only fans were girls too. I'm apparently wrong on both counts.

haha! they just put out a new record this year, it seemed like they were shooting to get big, i heard a couple of tracks off it, i was impressed. always on that was realeased off of Revalation Records was a great album. but they're good! i like them! but he does always talk about his guitar and his hair being long in their first albums, pretty lame.

flame_still_burns
02-27-2004, 01:49 PM
i was never a fan. a band that i toured with was good friends with them and played a few shows with them... super nice guys... but too college radio poppy for me...much like farside.

xsecx
02-27-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
i was never a fan. a band that i toured with was good friends with them and played a few shows with them... super nice guys... but too college radio poppy for me...much like farside.

the other girl band. followed closely by lifetime.

flame_still_burns
02-27-2004, 02:08 PM
yes...but in the very early 90's i LOVED lifetime... the first seven inch and the background lp were some of my favorites...

xsecx
02-27-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
yes...but in the very early 90's i LOVED lifetime... the first seven inch and the background lp were some of my favorites...

"straight edge hardcore means so much to meeeee"

X magma X
03-10-2004, 09:47 PM
whoa whoa whoa, lifetime is one of the best bands out there. so many people ripped them off. everything they produced was amazing, including jersey's best dancers. anybody who was in that band has produced good music. i.e. Zero Zero, Kid Dynamite, Paint it Black, etc.