PDA

View Full Version : strike anywhere?

flame_still_burns
02-09-2004, 11:22 AM
does anyone else think this band is fucking awesome? they remind me of avail back in the early 90's... and i'm gonna see them play this month!

www.exitenglish.com

flame_still_burns
02-09-2004, 11:24 AM
i actually meant to put this under hardcore but apparently that was too complicated of a maneuver for my feeble brain.

Sean The Red
02-10-2004, 12:10 AM
I really like the setup with the website. Being able to listen to an album before I buy it pretty much ensures I will get it, so long as it isnt crap. But its also not mp3s so I still have the motivation to go get it

SgtD
02-11-2004, 03:08 AM
yeah, i like s. a. too.
couldn't see them though, i hadnT got the money for it.
my friends said it was really cool

X magma X
02-28-2004, 11:40 PM
great band to see live, they're amazing.

i'm seeing them with paint it black, challenger, and from ashes rise. that show is going to be amazing.

steph xxx
03-17-2004, 09:36 AM
agreed, strike anywhere is an amazing band, and im fortunate that their from my hometown. they're playing a show in may with atreyu and taking back sunday...it should be interesting, for lack of better words.

steph xxx
03-17-2004, 09:38 AM
shit, i meant they're...i just took my english SOL, it ravaged my fragile mind.

xvunderx
03-17-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by steph xxx
shit, i meant they're...i just took my english SOL, it ravaged my fragile mind.

Haha I wouldn't worry, my mind is permanently frazzled, and it's typos all the way for me!

Straightedgecat
03-31-2004, 11:56 AM
I saw Strike anywhere on january 31st at the Irving Plaza when they were touring with AFI they were pretty nice guys and they werent bad to my suprise.. so i say yea there pretty good

X magma X
03-31-2004, 03:09 PM
strike anywhere, paint it black, and from ashes rise are on tour in april. check out http://www.jadetree.com and look under tourdates to get the actual info, if this show is going on in your neighborhood GO! it'll be WORTH IT!

Straightedgecat
04-01-2004, 09:07 AM
I saw Paint it Black with Anti Flag, The Pipedown, and Thought Riot. Paint it Black sounded good before i heard them live at that show.. they really never played, they spent 20 minutes on a sound check... but i might go see them again so im hoping to see a better fucking show..