PDA

View Full Version : Help me

Strenthnpride100
10-05-2013, 11:44 AM
Hello world. Im new to this site and in need of finding other people that i can relate to. Please share your thoughts of strength and knowledge of music , I'm constantly in search a progression in straightedge lifestyle .

Strenthnpride100
10-05-2013, 09:59 PM
Ok so then , lets c if i can start this off any better. I was unable to attend the East Coast Tsunami fest last week. Line up for Saturday included Hatebreed, Terror,Cro-mags and undisputed E -coast kings of hardcore Wisdom in Chains. My friends spoke of me to Richey from Wisdom,telling about my recovery and how there music is a driving force in my life . Richey had them tx me on the spot to tell me that him and the guys in Wisdom send me all there support. Its just nice when the people that motivate you with there message of positivity and strength are motivated with your possitivity and strength . If anyone knows of any good op coming shows in the Philly to Burg areas please let me know

CarlaRant
10-05-2013, 10:37 PM
Hey man,

I don't know anything on the East Coast, but keep asking questions and reaching out on this site. Stay true to yourself and your recovery.

Anonymous Ghost
10-23-2013, 11:27 AM
Sorry man, not on the East Coast either but I can tell you this: It's not the same for everyone, for some people this lifestyle may come easier than others depending on how strong their convictions are, but you need to remember that this is your life that is at stake and it is up to only you to overcome the strife if you ever feel weaken. Stay focused, stay true to yourself, keep pushing forward and never back down.