PDA

View Full Version : Vapor pens breaking edge?

SxE-drummer
06-02-2013, 10:37 PM
I have a bunch of friends who have the liquid vapor pens. I ask them all what's in it and what It is. They all say it's just water vapor, so in reality, you're pretty much inhaling a flavored vapor like the kind you use to clear your nostrils. I've done research and that's pretty much what it is.. But would it consider breaking edge? I personally don't think so because you're not inhaling harmful toxins into the body, and who knows, it could potentially clear a plugged nose. Thoughts?

straightXed
06-03-2013, 01:44 PM
I don't know what pens they are? But regardless of that what are we actually talking about here? People who intentionally are sniffing pens? Or people who sniff pens as without intention whilst using the pens?

If people are sniffing pens the question i would want to ask before i ask "does it go against being straight edge?" would be "why are you sniffing pens?".

However its pretty hard not to inhale toxic fumes at somepoint in this day and age just by going about your daily buisness.

mouseman004
06-03-2013, 02:27 PM
I have a bunch of friends who have the liquid vapor pens. I ask them all what's in it and what It is. They all say it's just water vapor, so in reality, you're pretty much inhaling a flavored vapor like the kind you use to clear your nostrils. I've done research and that's pretty much what it is.. But would it consider breaking edge? I personally don't think so because you're not inhaling harmful toxins into the body, and who knows, it could potentially clear a plugged nose. Thoughts?

Are you talking about the pens that essentially act as "e-cigarettes" for people who are trying to quit? Because if that is what you are talking about, users are still inhaling nicotine, they're just breathing out water vapour. The flavour comes from the nicotine cartridge. So it is still technically smoking, just with the nicotine alone instead of all of the other chemicals in cigarettes, and no second hand smoke.