PDA

View Full Version : he said he's straight edge...

darksXeangel
01-26-2004, 11:03 AM
my friends said he'd become straight edge after we started talking about it and i explained to him what it was all about and stuff, then a week later he was saying how "beer is so good" and i was just wondering how can people be like that... and hes only 15, i dont see how he could do that (we r really good friends and he just lid to me!) grrr...

xsecx
01-26-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by darksXeangel
my friends said he'd become straight edge after we started talking about it and i explained to him what it was all about and stuff, then a week later he was saying how "beer is so good" and i was just wondering how can people be like that... and hes only 15, i dont see how he could do that (we r really good friends and he just lid to me!) grrr...

the fact that he's 15 probably has a lot to do with it. teenagers aren't adults. they aren't done growing, emotionally, physically. their beliefs and personalities aren't set in stone. not that they necessarily are when you get older, but change tends to be less severe and dramatic the older you get. the bottom line is kids change there mind. that same kid in 2 weeks might think beer sucks and swear it off forever, or he could turn into a stoner. you never know.

Sean The Red
01-26-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by darksXeangel

back in the day (Hight School,) there was a guy I used to know named ky. By day he was STRAIGHT EDGE!!!!! by night he was an alcoholic who got a number of girls pregnent, so we started calling that behavior Ky Edge. I would say he was like a comic book Super Villian of Edge, except I would really have to say he was more of an Anti-Hero, or Inverse Super Hero, unsuspected, mild mannered person by day, secert life by night