PDA

View Full Version : new counter-strike

Lifestyle_X
10-16-2011, 05:52 PM
Who's looking forward to this? Any other new games you are siked about? Diablo III or Skyrim?

rodrigo
10-16-2011, 06:35 PM
Who's looking forward to this? Any other new games you are siked about? Diablo III or Skyrim?

i'm waiting for the new call of duty and the new zelda game

Lifestyle_X
10-17-2011, 05:40 AM
Are you seriously waiting for the new Call Of Duty?

xsecx
10-17-2011, 12:50 PM

most people are dude.

xsecx
10-17-2011, 01:56 PM

I THINK that pc and console gamers will be able to play against each other. if so, then it'll be cool.

I couldn't get through the last oblivion game so don't really care about skyrim.

Am looking forward to batman arkam city coming out tomorrow though.

rodrigo
10-17-2011, 03:32 PM

yeah, why?

I THINK that pc and console gamers will be able to play against each other. if so, then it'll be cool.

I couldn't get through the last oblivion game so don't really care about skyrim.

Am looking forward to batman arkam city coming out tomorrow though.

ooh, i forgot about batman! the previous one was so good.

rodrigo
10-17-2011, 03:33 PM
also, i've been playing the new battlefield demo and so far i dig, i may be willing to get it eventually.

Lifestyle_X
10-17-2011, 05:51 PM
It's been the same since Modern Warfare 1, and that does include the Treyarch games too.

xsecx
10-17-2011, 05:55 PM
It's been the same since Modern Warfare 1, and that does include the Treyarch games too.

won't matter. it'll break sales records.

but it's ironic you say that since you've been playing a game that hasn't really changed in like a decade.

Lifestyle_X
10-24-2011, 12:23 PM
Both graphics and gameplay changed a lot. And it's cheaper!

xsecx
10-24-2011, 01:28 PM
Both graphics and gameplay changed a lot. And it's cheaper!

uh huh, and same for these. they just called them different names rather than version numbers.

Lifestyle_X
10-24-2011, 03:14 PM
The thing that bugs me is the amount of cod games that were released in the last four or five years. It's too much with too little or bad change. Then again, this is the point of view of a guy that never bought any of these games so I don't know if my judgment is any good. One thing is for sure, it's not really good community wise.

rodrigo
10-24-2011, 03:31 PM
The thing that bugs me is the amount of cod games that were released in the last four or five years. It's too much with too little or bad change. Then again, this is the point of view of a guy that never bought any of these games so I don't know if my judgment is any good. One thing is for sure, it's not really good community wise.

i like the story.

straightXed
10-24-2011, 04:32 PM
I'm going to pick up the new uncharted game...i like those.