PDA

View Full Version : bad movies you've watched

xsecx
08-30-2011, 10:02 AM
last week we saw 2. green hornet and sucker punch. both completely sucked.

we also saw boondock saints a few weeks ago, and I'm completely amazed that this was a cult classic. it was pretty bad too.

straightXed
08-30-2011, 04:58 PM
captain america

rodrigo
08-30-2011, 06:24 PM
captain america
i need to watch that one.

mouseman004
08-30-2011, 07:00 PM
last week we saw 2. green hornet and sucker punch. both completely sucked.

we also saw boondock saints a few weeks ago, and I'm completely amazed that this was a cult classic. it was pretty bad too.

The problem with sucker punch is that it took a story that would benefit from an 18A or R rating, and they turned it into a pg-13 movie. I feel like it would have been good if it had the gore/nudity that I think that type of movie should have had.

Last night I saw Don't be Afraid of the Dark. It was AWFUL. The commercials made it out to be a horror movie, but it wasn't at all. At times it seemed more funny than scary, and it had an ending that makes no sense.

xsecx
08-30-2011, 08:03 PM
The problem with sucker punch is that it took a story that would benefit from an 18A or R rating, and they turned it into a pg-13 movie. I feel like it would have been good if it had the gore/nudity that I think that type of movie should have had.

even that wouldn't have saved it. the story was dumb, made no sense, and none of the characters had any personality. It was just dressing girls up in fetish gear, and play out video game sequences, that didn't make sense in the 1950s. so dumb.

xsecx
08-30-2011, 08:03 PM
captain america

I was looking forward to it. what was bad about it?

straightXed
08-31-2011, 03:12 PM
I was looking forward to it. what was bad about it?

It just seemed badly put together, it didn't flow so well and in turn felt quite drawn out. It wasn't a bad movie like some other comic book movies, it was a movie that could have been really good but just didn't execute. It had promise but it just never really managed to draw me in for long and so i kind of sat there watching it but almost just waiting for it to end.

Dummy
09-06-2011, 05:51 PM
The Expendables. So bad!!

x28x
09-07-2011, 01:38 PM
what i think was the worst was this movie i found on instant netflix was called house of the fallen...
it was about fallen angels and the demons that are trying to kill them or something. i don't know i got like 20 mins in and it was really not good...
the actors/actresses would be talking then just yell the last few words of the line. it was really bad.... really really bad
and i love bad movies..

xsecx
09-07-2011, 01:46 PM
The Expendables. So bad!!

how did you not see that coming?

straightXed
09-07-2011, 06:36 PM

Well i watched pirhana knowing full well it would be awful!

x28x
09-07-2011, 06:55 PM

haha i knew it was going to be bad but thought it was going to be awesome bad. not just horrible... it had like 3 1/2 stars for my netflix...

xsecx
09-08-2011, 10:27 AM
haha i knew it was going to be bad but thought it was going to be awesome bad. not just horrible... it had like 3 1/2 stars for my netflix...

that's always the crap shoot. something like evil dead, are bad but really fun to watch. some things are just torture.

Lifestyle_X
09-08-2011, 02:55 PM
Yeah, The Expendables made me feel like I wasted my hard earned money. I guess it's true.

x28x
09-09-2011, 03:24 PM
GI joe was like that for me. i wanted my money back... and i saw it for free...