PDA

View Full Version : rapture

xsecx
05-20-2011, 04:10 PM
so at least in america, some people are think that tomorrow the rapture starts, then hell on earth for something like 6 months and then the world ends.

no one appears to be taking this seriously except for some wacky folks. What I find amazing is that no one is taking this seriously. The idea of the rapture seems completely insane to most Christians.

If it does happen, at least a lot of the really boring people on earth will be gone.

rodrigo
05-20-2011, 04:46 PM
so at least in america, some people are think that tomorrow the rapture starts, then hell on earth for something like 6 months and then the world ends.

no one appears to be taking this seriously except for some wacky folks. What I find amazing is that no one is taking this seriously. The idea of the rapture seems completely insane to most Christians.

If it does happen, at least a lot of the really boring people on earth will be gone.

it's weird, nobody here cares about it either. besides people making fun of it on the internet or crazy conspiracy dudes.

i think people may be used to that kind of stuff, there are new people syaing the world is coming to an end really often.

xsecx
05-20-2011, 04:54 PM
it's weird, nobody here cares about it either. besides people making fun of it on the internet or crazy conspiracy dudes.

i think people may be used to that kind of stuff, there are new people syaing the world is coming to an end really often.

yeah, but usually it's just wacky shit like the mayans, not part of someones religion.

rodrigo
05-20-2011, 05:17 PM
yeah, but usually it's just wacky shit like the mayans, not part of someones religion.

yeah, but wikipedia says that there have been a bunch of previous rapture predictions, and a bunch of them are revisions of other rapture predictions... i guess people just get tired of it at some point.

xsecx
05-20-2011, 05:37 PM
yeah, but wikipedia says that there have been a bunch of previous rapture predictions, and a bunch of them are revisions of other rapture predictions... i guess people just get tired of it at some point.

do you honestly think that anyone is doing anything differently with this one than all the others?

rodrigo
05-20-2011, 05:57 PM
i dont know... hopefully it kept a sort of low profile due to people being smart.

a guy can hope, dusyt. a guy can hope

rodrigo
05-21-2011, 08:30 AM
so, did anyone in other timezones had a rapturing moment today?

CarlaRant
05-21-2011, 10:43 AM
I think we're just jaded from living through several rapture predictions. :)

xsecx
05-21-2011, 11:25 AM
I think we're just jaded from living through several rapture predictions. :)

but what if this is the one?

Lifestyle_X
05-21-2011, 12:35 PM
so, did anyone in other timezones had a rapturing moment today?

Nope. Not at all.

linsee
05-21-2011, 08:28 PM
welp, i'm still here.

rodrigo
05-21-2011, 09:16 PM
it just started raining. so, goodbye guys, it was awesome meeting you all!

Lifestyle_X
05-22-2011, 04:37 AM
Raining? There was thunder this night!!

rodrigo
05-22-2011, 07:29 PM
it just started raining. so, goodbye guys, it was awesome meeting you all!

alright, it was a false alarm. it turned out to be just rain this time.

xsecx
05-22-2011, 07:33 PM
alright, it was a false alarm. it turned out to be just rain this time.

no, it happened, it's just that everyone sucks and got left behind.

rodrigo
05-22-2011, 08:00 PM
no, it happened, it's just that everyone sucks and got left behind.

i think i've seen a bunch of mormons around. doesnt make sense

xsecx
05-22-2011, 08:10 PM
i think i've seen a bunch of mormons around. doesnt make sense

clearly, they suck and got left behind.

Dummy
05-24-2011, 11:34 PM
I say next rapture we get some clothes from the local thrift shop and lay clothes out on the side walk like people just vanished. Next one is October right?

xsecx
05-25-2011, 09:09 AM
I say next rapture we get some clothes from the local thrift shop and lay clothes out on the side walk like people just vanished. Next one is October right?

nah, that's supposedly when the world will end. after this last rapture.

xCrucialDudex
05-28-2011, 11:07 AM

Haha this is a hilarious idea. I wish I could see this on tape or witnessed in person lol