PDA

View Full Version : summer plans

xsecx
05-05-2011, 07:41 PM
what's everyone doing?

I don't think we'll be going anywhere due to all the time off we've had to take. but if we do, it'll be out to LA to see our goddaughter when she's born.

also, everyone mock rodrigo about how cold it's going to be, since he's on the wrong side of the world.

mouseman004
05-05-2011, 07:55 PM
what's everyone doing?

I don't think we'll be going anywhere due to all the time off we've had to take. but if we do, it'll be out to LA to see our goddaughter when she's born.

also, everyone mock rodrigo about how cold it's going to be, since he's on the wrong side of the world.

My thesis is due in August so my summer will mostly be researching and writing. I hope to squeeze in some cottage time.

It is the first summer in 5 years I am not working for the Toronto Transit Commission and cleaning up bodily fluids, so I am kind of pumped for weekends to actually be weekends all summer. The downside being I am unemployed for the summer while I finish up school so it will be a leeean couple of months financially.

And enjoy your winter Rodrigo!!

rodrigo
05-05-2011, 08:12 PM
see our goddaughter when she's born.

And enjoy your winter Rodrigo!!

curse you, Dusty! CURSE YOU!!!!

i should save these threads and post on them when my summer gets here.

CarlaRant
05-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Hubby and I will be job hunting again. We also will be leaving our house to find a new place to live. Derby will be part of my weekly routine, but we're in our off season, so I'll be focused on training our newbie team. Oh, did I mention that I'm the new Smash Squad captain? I'm heading home to Indiana some time in July. If we can swing it, we're going to Disneyland to celebrate our friend's 30th birthday.

Lifestyle_X
05-06-2011, 04:09 AM
Gonna go to Barcelona twice probably, in July and in September. Euhm.. in August I'll probably work as a mailman again, so I can pay my trip to Barcelona in September. Further, I'm still figuring out what I'm gonna study next year and where I'm gonna study. The Netherlands recently became an option so in my spare time, I'll do school stuff. And oh yeah, a lot of biking! Gonna try to bike to some big cities or the beach, here in Belgium..
Happy winter, Rodrigo.

linsee
05-06-2011, 10:59 AM
I'm looking forward to my mini trip with a friend to St. Louis for a Cards/Cubs game, and a few different fests. The Rumble is going to be awesome, and I haven't gone to anything that big in a long time. The boyfriend and I are going to do a lot of exploring, and he'll be forced to do some cemetery exploring with me.

easy
05-06-2011, 11:57 AM
curse you, Dusty! CURSE YOU!!!!

i should save these threads and post on them when my summer gets here.

wait a cotton pickin minute... i thought u LIKED the cold?

straightXed
05-06-2011, 03:37 PM
No plans set as i have quite a lot of uni work. I have a few kung fu seminars happening and was invited to Germany and Hong Kong for training holidays but i don't have that much free time to play with so i may not make it out this year. I do plan on heading back over to Ireland as it was really cool over there when i went a few weeks back.

straightXed
05-06-2011, 03:42 PM
ooops, nearly forgot to mock rodrigo...just think of me when you are enduring a cold winter and i will be enjoying a nice long wet and rainy uk summer...

rodrigo
05-06-2011, 04:11 PM
wait a cotton pickin minute... i thought u LIKED the cold?

i do

StraightedgeBboy
05-06-2011, 04:14 PM
I'm going to be taking some summer college classes so that I can try and graduate faster. Also, I'm going to try and enter a few Brazilian Jujitsu tournaments this summer and maybe learn parkour.

rodrigo
05-06-2011, 04:28 PM
I'm going to be taking some summer college classes so that I can try and graduate faster. Also, I'm going to try and enter a few Brazilian Jujitsu tournaments this summer and maybe learn parkour.

graduating faster seems smart.

and thank you for not mocking me

StraightedgeBboy
05-06-2011, 04:41 PM
graduating faster seems smart.

and thank you for not mocking me

yeah I don't want to be in school any longer than I have to.

and no problem

Dummy
05-08-2011, 12:22 AM
Oh man huge summer coming up.
Going to E3. Starting a small business. Getting ready for a baby that's due at the end of September. Trying to get a new house but I got a call today that might have stomped that idea. Pimping out my car. Of course the usual work work work at the video game factory.

Dummy
05-08-2011, 12:24 AM
it'll be out to LA to see our goddaughter when she's born.

California or the Lousinana LA?

xsecx
05-08-2011, 08:46 AM
California or the Lousinana LA?

cali

xsecx
05-08-2011, 10:18 AM
Going to E3. Starting a small business. Getting ready for a baby that's due at the end of September. Trying to get a new house but I got a call today that might have stomped that idea. Pimping out my car. Of course the usual work work work at the video game factory.

wow, congrats dude.

Lifestyle_X
05-08-2011, 12:28 PM
My flight to Barcelona is booked. Also, I'm not going twice, gonna check out Berlin in September.

Going to E3. Starting a small business. Getting ready for a baby that's due at the end of
September. Trying to get a new house but I got a call today that might have stomped that idea. Pimping out my car. Of course the usual work work work at the video game factory.

Wow, sounds huge indeed! What kind of business are you gonna start and what work do you do at the video game factory?

Dummy
05-08-2011, 03:08 PM
wow, congrats dude.

Thanks! We find out the sex on Thursday. I know I'm getting a ninja either way but i'll get extremely excited when I know what it's going to be.

Wow, sounds huge indeed! What kind of business are you gonna start and what work do you do at the video game factory?

I'm starting an online store selling my plugs and other off the wall artistic things that I randomly make. The website is being made right now. I work in distribution for Nintendo. So I ship games/systems to alllll the stores in Canada and the US.

Lifestyle_X
05-09-2011, 04:42 PM
Sounds great, dude.

radical
05-18-2011, 07:45 PM
I'll be staying in the city and practice with my band as we got a big gig in late august and a couple of gigs in june and july. Will be driving to the see as well as I live near the see.
I also plan to start working out as my belly's starting to bother me a bit...lol

linsee
05-18-2011, 09:31 PM
I'm looking forward to my mini trip with a friend to St. Louis for a Cards/Cubs game, and a few different fests. The Rumble is going to be awesome, and I haven't gone to anything that big in a long time. The boyfriend and I are going to do a lot of exploring, and he'll be forced to do some cemetery exploring with me.

Cubs/Cards game is no more, nor is going to both days, if any, of The Rumble. Being an adult is kind of dumb. I can't get the time off of work.