PDA

View Full Version : so bin laden is dead

rodrigo
05-01-2011, 10:42 PM
i gotta say i'm sort of scared about what may happen now. read on the news that wikileaks let out a file about nuclear attacks happening in case of the death of Bin Laden. hopefully there wont be any other terrorist attack.

mouseman004
05-01-2011, 11:49 PM
i gotta say i'm sort of scared about what may happen now. read on the news that wikileaks let out a file about nuclear attacks happening in case of the death of Bin Laden. hopefully there wont be any other terrorist attack.

Yeah I am glad he is dead, but I don't see good things coming from this.

xsecx
05-02-2011, 09:42 AM

if they had one, they would use it, they wouldn't wait for bin laden to be dead. There will definitely be fallout from it, but it's kind of unavoidable.

rodrigo
05-02-2011, 11:06 AM
if they had one, they would use it, they wouldn't wait for bin laden to be dead. There will definitely be fallout from it, but it's kind of unavoidable.

i hope so.

the conspiracy kids are saying that bin laden has been dead for years. the deal about the ocean burial seems sort of weird anyways.

xsecx
05-02-2011, 12:40 PM
i hope so.

the conspiracy kids are saying that bin laden has been dead for years. the deal about the ocean burial seems sort of weird anyways.

not when you consider what people are giving as the reasons. it makes a lot of sense that people can't go to a place where his remains are, and they were keeping up with muslim burial traditions. they have pictures and dna, that should be enough.

straightXed
05-02-2011, 01:19 PM
not when you consider what people are giving as the reasons. it makes a lot of sense that people can't go to a place where his remains are, and they were keeping up with muslim burial traditions. they have pictures and dna, that should be enough.

explaining that to the conspiracy types gives me a headache!

xsecx
05-02-2011, 01:31 PM
explaining that to the conspiracy types gives me a headache!

a lot of the time, the facts don't get in the way. They believe that they're being lied to no matter what it is, even if there's no reason for them to be. Like, if this was all staged, why wouldn't Obama wait and do it right before the election?

straightXed
05-02-2011, 01:51 PM
a lot of the time, the facts don't get in the way. They believe that they're being lied to no matter what it is, even if there's no reason for them to be. Like, if this was all staged, why wouldn't Obama wait and do it right before the election?

And they would say something like, "it would make it too obvious". People i spoke to today refused to even entertain the idea of muslim burial traditions and were impossibly convinced that it had to be a conspiracy.

mouseman004
05-04-2011, 10:44 PM

For the first time in party history the NDP becomes the official opposition and proves that they have at least some legitimacy in the political realm. Then 2 days later, their dumbass deputy leader comes out and says this:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2011/05/04/pol-mulcair-osama.html

xsecx
05-05-2011, 09:13 AM
For the first time in party history the NDP becomes the official opposition and proves that they have at least some legitimacy in the political realm. Then 2 days later, their dumbass deputy leader comes out and says this:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2011/05/04/pol-mulcair-osama.html

you gotta oppose everything man.

mouseman004
05-05-2011, 02:19 PM
you gotta oppose everything man.

Haha but it wasn't even that he was speaking for the party. These are his personal beliefs, the party immediately came out and said they weren't questioning Obama. Parliament hasn't even resumed yet and this guy has already opened his mouth in a situation where he probably shouldn't have. I don't care that he believes that, it is just a stupid thing to say publicly 3 days after an election.