PDA

View Full Version : 4:20

SilentXtasy
04-21-2011, 10:34 AM
The stupedest (I spelt that incorrectly on purpose, just to show how stupid I think it is) day of the year was yesterday. I'm all for freedom of expression but how anyone could think there should be a national holiday for breaking the law. Also, why doesn't sXe have a day, like 7:24, because being sXe is 24/7, 365.

straightXed
04-21-2011, 03:43 PM
The stupedest (I spelt that incorrectly on purpose, just to show how stupid I think it is) day of the year was yesterday. I'm all for freedom of expression but how anyone could think there should be a national holiday for breaking the law. Also, why doesn't sXe have a day, like 7:24, because being sXe is 24/7, 365.

Straight edge does have a day - october 17th

xGriffox
04-21-2011, 04:21 PM
I'm all for freedom of expression but how anyone could think there should be a national holiday for breaking the law.

Why is the fact that it breaks the law at all relevant? Do you really think marijuana should be illegal?

It also is not a recognized national holiday.

mouseman004
04-21-2011, 05:17 PM
Why is the fact that it breaks the law at all relevant? Do you really think marijuana should be illegal?

He was just venting frustration towards the idea of 4/20 (which is a frustration felt by many), is it really necessary to pick apart his post?

straightXed
04-21-2011, 05:43 PM

No, its not a recognised holiday but i am sure people think it should be, which is what was said.

I think the legality of it is hugely relevent, in fact most discussions and debates revolve around it being legal or not.

CarlaRant
04-23-2011, 08:47 AM
I spent my 4/20 in a professional training in which a speaker (husband of my new friend) spoke briefly on straightedge. Woohoo!