PDA

View Full Version : Shows on the North East coast

Marion
02-04-2011, 07:38 AM
Hello, people!

I have been completely deserting the board, because I was super busy as I have just arrived to the US, to study in Pennsylvania. Sorry for not coming more often! I hope everyone's doing great!
For my Master's thesis, it would be awesome if I could go to hardcore/straight edge gigs.... Can you guys let me know if you hear about sxe/hxc gigs in Washington DC, Philadelphia, Baltimore... or anywhere near those places. It would just be really helpful!

Lifestyle_X
02-04-2011, 07:54 AM
For my Master's thesis, it would be awesome if I could go to hardcore/straight edge gigs....

I bet this is the first time someone said this, ever. Awesome!

Marion
02-04-2011, 08:54 AM
I bet this is the first time someone said this, ever. Awesome!

Haha, maybe... Ross Haenfler probably said that for his Phd thesis, though

easy
02-04-2011, 12:22 PM
going to a show in philly tomorrow... cold world, mother of mercy, free spirit and others

Marion
02-04-2011, 02:51 PM
going to a show in philly tomorrow... cold world, mother of mercy, free spirit and others

Sounds like fun!
The thing is, I'm stuck in this tiny campus-town with no bus or train or anything, except for 1 shuttle on friday and one on sunday to the closest "city" (Harrisburg)... So, I kinda need time to see if I have to rent a car or something :/
Thanks for letting me know, anyway! :)

Lifestyle_X
02-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Sounds like fun!
The thing is, I'm stuck in this tiny campus-town with no bus or train or anything, except for 1 shuttle on friday and one on sunday to the closest "city" (Harrisburg)... So, I kinda need time to see if I have to rent a car or something :/
Thanks for letting me know, anyway! :)

Public transportation is totally different than in Europe, don't you think?

Marion
02-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Public transportation is totally different than in Europe, don't you think?

In here, clearly!
In cities, the bus systems seem quite efficient, at least, but the general transportation system seems to be just way more spread around Europe!