PDA

View Full Version : Supplements

sabresnmets
01-14-2004, 08:56 PM
ok i know how this is gonna go but i have to ask. i go to the gym all the time and cant gain weight no matter how hard i try. there are supplements out there to help gain mass like andro which im pretty sure would be breaking edge, but what about shit like weight gainer, i take it all the time i dont think this would be considered breaking edge. is it?

Sean The Red
01-14-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by sabresnmets
ok i know how this is gonna go but i have to ask. i go to the gym all the time and cant gain weight no matter how hard i try. there are supplements out there to help gain mass like andro which im pretty sure would be breaking edge, but what about shit like weight gainer, i take it all the time i dont think this would be considered breaking edge. is it?

eat a basket of avocados, you will gain plenty of weight...

sabresnmets
01-14-2004, 10:01 PM
avacados?

flame_still_burns
01-14-2004, 10:21 PM
does weight gain formula give you a buzz, or make you drunk?

i don't see how this would not be considered within the realm of being straightedge. it's not an intoxicant.

i find for the defendent. court adjourned.

Sean The Red
01-14-2004, 10:31 PM
avacados?

high fat content... consume fat -> gain weight

sabresnmets
01-15-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
does weight gain formula give you a buzz, or make you drunk?

i don't see how this would not be considered within the realm of being straightedge. it's not an intoxicant.

i find for the defendent. court adjourned.

thank you. but shit like andro is definetly bad right?

flame_still_burns
01-15-2004, 02:00 PM
thank you. but shit like andro is definetly bad right?

i know nothing about it. but i think it's pretty bad for your body is it not?

that might be a different story than just a simple high calorie weight gain powder.

sabresnmets
01-15-2004, 02:07 PM
no its not really weight gainer, it basically boosts testosterone levels, to help with muscle mass.

sabresnmets
01-15-2004, 02:14 PM
you can see it at netrition.com