PDA

View Full Version : stand up comedy

rodrigo
01-22-2011, 08:33 PM
i've been watching some stand up comedy videos

i downloaded Louis CK's Hilarious, wich was really funny and some videos of Donald Glover on Comedy Central, also really funny.

anyone got somebody to recomend? i've heard good things lately from Ricky Gervais, so i'm going to check some of his hbo specials.

I saw Russell Brand's scandalous i think it was while i was with The Dusty and The Viv and i really didnt find him funny.

xsecx
01-22-2011, 08:40 PM

i downloaded Louis CK's Hilarious, wich was really funny and some videos of Donald Glover on Comedy Central, also really funny.

anyone got somebody to recomend? i've heard good things lately from Ricky Gervais, so i'm going to check some of his hbo specials.

I saw Russell Brand's scandalous i think it was while i was with The Dusty and The Viv and i really didnt find him funny.

patton oswalt
jimmy carr
zac galifanakis

mouseman004
01-22-2011, 09:59 PM

I love Donald Glover's stand up.

I was introduced to Anthony Jeselnek yesterday. I thought it was pretty hilarious, although he makes a lot of VERY off colour jokes.

straightXed
01-23-2011, 05:39 AM

Someone i've enjoyed recently...Tim Minchin

heres a fun poem of his:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB_htqDCP-s

Lifestyle_X
01-23-2011, 08:03 AM
I don't know if you'll like it, but Bob Saget's That Ain't Right.

rodrigo
01-23-2011, 08:04 AM
Someone i've enjoyed recently...Tim Minchin

heres a fun poem of his:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB_htqDCP-s

that was really really really good.

straightXed
01-23-2011, 08:19 AM
that was really really really good.

I'm really glad you like it

SgtD
01-23-2011, 11:02 AM