PDA

View Full Version : back to the future

rodrigo
01-21-2011, 07:38 PM
so, i was talking with a friend today about the movie and we stopped at something sort of weird.

so, near the climax of the film or the climax itself, marty is locked up in a car, while the bad guy is trying to rape marty's mom.
then we go back to the present time, where the bad guy is now some sort of servant of the family.

now, how the fuck do you hire the dude who once tried to rape your wife as your servant?

straightXed
01-22-2011, 01:01 PM
so, i was talking with a friend today about the movie and we stopped at something sort of weird.

so, near the climax of the film or the climax itself, marty is locked up in a car, while the bad guy is trying to rape marty's mom.
then we go back to the present time, where the bad guy is now some sort of servant of the family.

now, how the fuck do you hire the dude who once tried to rape your wife as your servant?

i think its safe to say as a time travel film its pretty much full of holes. I would say you are possibly thinking about it too much and i think the reason biff is shown in this light is to help support the shift in georges future based on his encounter with marty in his past. In all honesty you could tear these films apart for flaws but they are still great, its just the nature of time travel plots really.

rodrigo
01-22-2011, 01:20 PM
i think its safe to say as a time travel film its pretty much full of holes. I would say you are possibly thinking about it too much and i think the reason biff is shown in this light is to help support the shift in georges future based on his encounter with marty in his past. In all honesty you could tear these films apart for flaws but they are still great, its just the nature of time travel plots really.

stupid time travels!

straightXed
01-22-2011, 04:07 PM
stupid time travels!

Indeed!

Lifestyle_X
01-22-2011, 04:45 PM
Good thing I didn't think about that when I was a kid.