PDA

View Full Version : Income vs. Expenses

radical
01-20-2011, 10:04 AM
Just heard a news coverage on the radio last night and they were talking about the latest statistics on how much people earn and spend on stuff like food and clothing in different countries of the world...
In Ukraine the income/expenses ratio is 50% (the prices are high and salaries are below average) while in Germany for example they only spend 10% of overall income on those things.
Made me wonder... this is sad.

xsecx
01-20-2011, 10:25 AM
Just heard a news coverage on the radio last night and they were talking about the latest statistics on how much people earn and spend on stuff like food and clothing in different countries of the world...
In Ukraine the income/expenses ratio is 50% (the prices are high and salaries are below average) while in Germany for example they only spend 10% of overall income on those things.
Made me wonder... this is sad.

man that sucks. It does amaze me just how different prices and salaries are across the world.

radical
01-20-2011, 03:05 PM
man that sucks. It does amaze me just how different prices and salaries are across the world.

exactly...and I'm like damn am I worse than anybody else in any other country with a better economics:\ And spend half of my salaries on food and save up for years just to buy a laptop. drives me crazy.

Lifestyle_X
01-20-2011, 04:31 PM
Dusty, say the magic words!

xsecx
01-20-2011, 07:04 PM
Dusty, say the magic words!

which ones?

Lifestyle_X
01-20-2011, 07:32 PM
It's time to move.

xsecx
01-22-2011, 06:52 PM