PDA

View Full Version : this sucks

Lifestyle_X
01-11-2011, 09:59 AM
Our dog is missing, I woke up and.. gone!

mouseman004
01-11-2011, 10:12 AM

That is awful. I hope you find him, or he comes home.

xsecx
01-11-2011, 10:32 AM

good luck dude. hopefully they'll be home soon.

Lifestyle_X
01-11-2011, 11:03 AM
Found him, you wanna hear the story?

xsecx
01-11-2011, 11:21 AM
Found him, you wanna hear the story?

of course. I'm hoping it involves mythical woodland creatures.

Lifestyle_X
01-11-2011, 11:34 AM
Unfortunately no. My parents are in Italy for 3 days, they left here this morning pretty stressed. When they were still here, a friend that lives in the same street passed our house with his dogs and asked if he could take our dog for a walk too, and they didn't mind at all. Ofcourse they didn't let me know that, and I went searching for the dog the whole day after they left. He was just playing with the other dogs at the friend's house.. After I finally got my parents on the phone this evening to tell that the dog was missing, they informed me.
I'm glad he's back, but it's kind of a bummer that they didn't let me know the situation.

rodrigo
01-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Unfortunately no. My parents are in Italy for 3 days, they left here this morning pretty stressed. When they were still here, a friend that lives in the same street passed our house with his dogs and asked if he could take our dog for a walk too, and they didn't mind at all. Ofcourse they didn't let me know that, and I went searching for the dog the whole day after they left. He was just playing with the other dogs at the friend's house.. After I finally got my parents on the phone this evening to tell that the dog was missing, they informed me.
I'm glad he's back, but it's kind of a bummer that they didn't let me know the situation.

that sucks, but it is certainly a relief to find out everything's alright. and kinda undesrtandable if they were pretty stressed when they left.