PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana

xXxsweetheart
11-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Hey I was just wondering who is from Louisiana because I can't seem to find any straight edge people here.

xsecx
11-05-2010, 08:52 AM
Hey I was just wondering who is from Louisiana because I can't seem to find any straight edge people here.

don't live there, but visit enough around twice a year. Unfortunately everyone I know there is about as far from edge as you can get.

xXxsweetheart
11-06-2010, 02:59 AM
yea, i know thank goodness 4 the internet

xsecx
11-06-2010, 08:16 AM
yea, i know thank goodness 4 the internet

it's not that bad. while most of my friends and family drink and do other shit, they're still really awesome solid people.

there's a dude that is going to UL that posted here a little bit back. hopefully he'll come back and see your post.

xXxsweetheart
11-06-2010, 08:36 AM
it wouldnt b so bad but my friends and i r all in college and they r just losing thier minds, most r pregnant 4 random guys, the others r pot heads and drink like fishes i love them but hearing and seeing that shit everyday gets old

xsecx
11-06-2010, 09:39 AM
it wouldnt b so bad but my friends and i r all in college and they r just losing thier minds, most r pregnant 4 random guys, the others r pot heads and drink like fishes i love them but hearing and seeing that shit everyday gets old

where are you going to school?

xXxsweetheart
11-06-2010, 08:33 PM
where are you going to school?

I go to a community college and a technical college yes at the same time lol for my associates degree in culinary arts its like down the street from ul

xsecx
11-06-2010, 09:05 PM
I go to a community college and a technical college yes at the same time lol for my associates degree in culinary arts its like down the street from ul

when we come to visit we spend a bunch of time in lafayette and my family has been in acadia parish for like 200 years at this point. I'll have to ask my friends and family down there if they know anyone.

xXxsweetheart
11-07-2010, 11:46 PM
sounds awesome! thanks. im gonna check out the bands around here u never no who u'll meet