http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-20020951-10391698.html

weirdy weird weird!

Marion
10-29-2010, 05:33 AM
Wow!
It does look like a cell phone! awesome :) I hope she/he's a time traveller

Lifestyle_X
10-29-2010, 05:33 AM
Maybe it's some kind of commercial, so we all would buy those discs.

easy
10-29-2010, 10:44 AM
im going with extra terrestrial

easy
10-29-2010, 10:44 AM
although the post about the hearing aid is pretty convincing

rodrigo
10-29-2010, 12:33 PM
i just hope its a time travel deal, just because it would be awesome.

xVeganAnarchistx
10-29-2010, 03:40 PM
Hey guys, so now that you all know about my ... abilities. I really need you to keep quiet. Otherwise, you might never be born....

Marion
10-30-2010, 01:01 AM
i just hope its a time travel deal, just because it would be awesome.

agreed!

SgtD
10-30-2010, 04:27 PM
umm...lack of network itself would deny it in the first place. and all of you people know there's no time travelling, and probably will never be, because if it will, we would have known about it already.

rodrigo
10-30-2010, 04:53 PM
umm...lack of network itself would deny it in the first place. and all of you people know there's no time travelling, and probably will never be, because if it will, we would have known about it already.

you dont make the rules, dini

mouseman004
10-30-2010, 05:27 PM

If she is really from the future, perhaps they have cell phones that don't need networks!

rodrigo
10-30-2010, 05:31 PM
If she is really from the future, perhaps they have cell phones that don't need networks!

exactly, or is not exactly a cellphone but some equivalent to a walkie talkie or any kind of communication device from tha future

mouseman004
10-30-2010, 05:35 PM
exactly, or is not exactly a cellphone but some equivalent to a walkie talkie or any kind of communication device from tha future

The possibilities are endless! Dini just has no imagination!

Lifestyle_X
10-30-2010, 08:19 PM
Since he's married..

SgtD
10-31-2010, 04:36 AM

yeah, I didn't think about that. Still, if time travel was possible sometime in the future, don't you think people would want to change all the bad things in the past making the future a happier and better place?

Since he's married..
wtf dude? ok, I get it, you think it's funny, but because you have no idea who I am and what I am about, please drop it. It's stupid. It was stupid before, me being married doesn't have anything to do with anything, and the only thing changed about me is that I have a ring on my finger. This is why I deleted you off of facebook, you're not in a place where you can shoot shit like this at me. Don't go buddy-buddy on me, you have no clue. I know you probably mean well, but this is getting old.

Lifestyle_X
10-31-2010, 06:02 AM
Sorry dude, didn't know you'd take it like that. My bad.

Marion
10-31-2010, 06:32 AM

yeah, I didn't think about that. Still, if time travel was possible sometime in the future, don't you think people would want to change all the bad things in the past making the future a happier and better place?

They tried. But then they killed Sarah Connor, and so we're all doomed. We're fucked!

rodrigo
10-31-2010, 07:24 AM

well, that's what you'd hope, but we dont make the rules of time travel or know how many people may have access to it or whatever... in fact we dont even know if they actually changed some of the really bad stuff or not, or if the people with access believe that some of the bad shit that happened was good, or that they dont want to risk what they already have by changingsome stuff.

there are many scenarios that could support or deny time travel, we're the ones who just don't know about it.

plus, you gotta believe, dini... believe!

straightXed
10-31-2010, 02:15 PM
I'm kind of with dini on this, time travel is hugely unlikely and the likelihood of it being able to manifest itself in that way stacks against the probability even more so. Also i think stephen hawkins is down with this too!

rodrigo
10-31-2010, 02:16 PM
I'm kind of with dini on this, time travel is hugely unlikely and the likelihood of it being able to manifest itself in that way stacks against the probability even more so. Also i think stephen hawkins is down with this too!

you forgot know how to dream too!

straightXed
10-31-2010, 02:34 PM
you forgot know how to dream too!

Oh i see, so you are saying its all just a dream?!! I can dream stuff up, thats no problem!

Lifestyle_X
10-31-2010, 02:36 PM
Still, you can't tell the future.

rodrigo
11-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Oh i see, so you are saying its all just a dream?!! I can dream stuff up, thats no problem!

that's the spirit!