PDA

View Full Version : Hanson Brothers

XprennaX
01-10-2004, 08:59 AM
Does anyone else listen to Hanson Brothers? They are the side project of Nomeansno. Their songs are very catchy and fast in a Ramones style and are all about hockey and girls. I think they're really funny and they always put a smile on my face.

flame_still_burns
01-10-2004, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by XprennaX
Does anyone else listen to Hanson Brothers? They are the side project of Nomeansno. Their songs are very catchy and fast in a Ramones style and are all about hockey and girls. I think they're really funny and they always put a smile on my face.

actually in the 'what non-hardcore do you guys listen to?' someone references them... but i have never heard them.

xsecx
01-10-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by XprennaX

MMMMBOP!

and I can't believe someone made a band using slapshot references. that's retarded.

words are dreams
01-11-2004, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
actually in the 'what non-hardcore do you guys listen to?' someone references them... but i have never heard them.
haha yeah that was me. they are fucking awesome.

ohhhh danieeeeeeeeelle
she's soooooooooo swellllllllllllllll
but ohhhhhh danielllllllllllllllllle
she don't care about hockey!

stagepower
01-15-2004, 10:27 AM
I had forgotten about them...man I liked that stuff AGES ago..