PDA

View Full Version : Sxe Girls

kcullenss
07-06-2010, 11:30 PM
To all the girls on this site do you ever get weird looks or responses when you say your straight edge? It seems as though there are fewer girls than boys in the hxc/sxe scene . What do you think. Guys I'd like to hear your opinions too.

xCrucialDudex
07-07-2010, 01:25 AM
To all the girls on this site do you ever get weird looks or responses when you say your straight edge? It seems as though there are fewer girls than boys in the hxc/sxe scene . What do you think. Guys I'd like to hear your opinions too.

Being a guy I think straight edge and hardcore girls are smoking hot. Whenever I see a cute girl in a moshpit or two-stepping on sideways to one, or holding singer's mic and screaming out loud lyrics I can't help thinking to myself "YEAH! NOW THIS IS *THE* GIRL I'D LOVE TO HANG OUT WITH! SHE'S DAMN CUTE!"

x.Xmiss_SmogX.x
07-07-2010, 07:49 AM
Im all into the two stepping and slam dancing at shows and things, and when i go out i always get my fave bands played cause they know my requests now lol. at first some of my guy mates where like WHOA!! but now there just expect it lol. I dont go into the pitts as much as i used too, doesnt really do it for me anymore and i just get sweaty lol

xvunderx
07-07-2010, 08:39 AM
I never got any stranger reactions to saying I was sXe than guys do (so just the usual "what do you do for fun then? stuff from non sxe kids)

I was DJing at a pub one time with my ten boyfriend (who was as HC as Justin Bieber) I played a Youth of Today song and a guy came up asking for the Gorilla Biscuits, he would only talk to the boy because the girl couldn't possibly be the one with the good records.

xCrucialDudex
07-09-2010, 07:49 AM
I never got any stranger reactions to saying I was sXe than guys do (so just the usual "what do you do for fun then? stuff from non sxe kids)

I was DJing at a pub one time with my ten boyfriend (who was as HC as Justin Bieber) I played a Youth of Today song and a guy came up asking for the Gorilla Biscuits, he would only talk to the boy because the girl couldn't possibly be the one with the good records.

Maybe he just liked you to the point of being afraid to talk to you (?)

xvunderx
07-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Maybe he just liked you to the point of being afraid to talk to you (?)

I definitely didn't get that impression

Lifestyle_X
07-09-2010, 09:12 AM

Did you play the request ?

linsee
07-09-2010, 04:00 PM

Same.

I feel like there's a lot more girls at shows nowadays than there ever used to be, which is awesome.

xCrucialDudex
07-13-2010, 11:57 PM
Same.

I feel like there's a lot more girls at shows nowadays than there ever used to be, which is awesome.

Amen!