PDA

View Full Version : Movies

x.Xmiss_SmogX.x
07-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Ive just joined that Lovefilm.com thing and have been watching some awesome movies i knew nothing about, the other day i was sent 'let the right one in' its a really strange vampire movie, i think it was in german or something, but i really enjoyed watching it. So i was wondering what are some of everyones favorate movies etc and any suggestions. Im not bothered about specific genres or anything just want some good suggestions

straightXed
07-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Ive just joined that Lovefilm.com thing and have been watching some awesome movies i knew nothing about, the other day i was sent 'let the right one in' its a really strange vampire movie, i think it was in german or something, but i really enjoyed watching it. So i was wondering what are some of everyones favorate movies etc and any suggestions. Im not bothered about specific genres or anything just want some good suggestions

i liked that movie too.

I suggest ip man, its a good kung fu film. I tend to have so much crap on my lovefilm list, its so long i end up getting films i dont even remember putting on there!

Lifestyle_X
07-03-2010, 11:02 AM
As this is a movie topic, Brooklyn's Finest. Is it any good ?

I like Transformers.

x.Xmiss_SmogX.x
07-03-2010, 12:01 PM
yeah i enjoyed it when i went to the cinema to see it :)