PDA

View Full Version : Hey there!

lo0m
06-28-2010, 08:49 AM
I'm just stopping by to say hi to all of you. I miss the good time here but I'm really busy with some work projects. Hope everyone is doing well.. I'm looking forward to more free time I could spend here..

Bye for now.. Loom

rodrigo
06-28-2010, 08:56 AM
I'm just stopping by to say hi to all of you. I miss the good time here but I'm really busy with some work projects. Hope everyone is doing well.. I'm looking forward to more free time I could spend here..

Bye for now.. Loom

hello sir, hope you're doing good with your projects, nice of you to stop by and say hi

xsecx
06-28-2010, 03:43 PM

Bye for now.. Loom

being really busy in the summer time sucks dude. Hopefully you'll be done soon enough.

Lifestyle_X
06-28-2010, 04:30 PM
Hey dude, long time no see, I hope you're enjoying the awesome weather too ?

I'm gonna be fucking busy too this summer. Just got my results from school. Passed 4 exams of the 10. I really gonna work my ass off for those 6 courses I need to do again. If I fail on 1 of 'em, I need to redo that course again in the first year of Devine, and I really don't want that to happen.

xvunderx
06-29-2010, 10:17 AM
Hello! I know the feeling and hope your projects are going super!