PDA

View Full Version : thread in which lindsey talks about her trip to nyc

xsecx
06-28-2010, 08:31 AM
what'd you do and what'd you see?

linsee
06-28-2010, 11:33 AM
Haha! Oh boy. Most of what we did is probably not the most appropriate to share. We didn't do any of the touristy usual stuff.
My friend Amy and I stayed with our friend Nicole who lives on the lower east side, so we didn't have to pay for hotels or anything like that. We did a lot of walking around, steered clear of Times Square, and ate lots of vegan food. We went to the Museum of Sex, which was awesomely fabulous. We did go to Coney Island, which was great. Men are really forward in New York, that was an experience in itself.

xsecx
06-28-2010, 11:39 AM
Haha! Oh boy. Most of what we did is probably not the most appropriate to share. We didn't do any of the touristy usual stuff.

so bags of blow and tranny hookers?

linsee
06-28-2010, 12:22 PM
so bags of blow and tranny hookers?

Basically.

linsee
06-28-2010, 12:25 PM
We went to ABC No Rio and took geeky photos outside as well.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs060.ash2/36359_1487842077918_1289916735_1389195_286484_n.jp g

xsecx
06-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Basically.

now that's certainly something completely appropriate to share.

xsecx
06-28-2010, 01:03 PM
My friend Amy and I stayed with our friend Nicole who lives on the lower east side, so we didn't have to pay for hotels or anything like that. We did a lot of walking around, steered clear of Times Square, and ate lots of vegan food. We went to the Museum of Sex, which was awesomely fabulous. We did go to Coney Island, which was great. Men are really forward in New York, that was an experience in itself.

I think it's pretty much all people are forward in new york. Times Square is worth doing, just because it's a complete WTF moment for the spectacle of it.

rodrigo
06-28-2010, 01:21 PM

sounds like a neat trip, specially if it involved food

Lifestyle_X
06-28-2010, 04:31 PM
Awesome, it wasn't your first time in nyc ?

linsee
06-28-2010, 09:39 PM
I think it's pretty much all people are forward in new york. Times Square is worth doing, just because it's a complete WTF moment for the spectacle of it.
Dude, it was really interesting, I felt popular, haha. I got sick of people touching me though. No interest in Times Square. Maybe next time.

sounds like a neat trip, specially if it involved food
I ate, a lot. Amy and I ate at Foodswings twice, it was ridiculous. Lots of vegan stuff, including cupcakes. mm.

Awesome, it wasn't your first time in nyc ?
It was my first time!

D1988
07-05-2010, 06:08 AM
Glad you had fun Lindsey.

My only time in America was spent in New Jersey/NYC and it was an experience. Wish I had seen and done alot more in NYC though. It was just like a giant movie set to me.