PDA

View Full Version : thread in which dini talks about his wedding

xsecx
06-24-2010, 10:22 AM
so dude, how's the planning and everything going?

SgtD
06-24-2010, 10:49 AM
hahaha

Everything is all set, I only need to hear back from the photographer guy. Justine arrives on monday, it's going to be the best summer EVER.

xsecx
06-24-2010, 10:54 AM
hahaha

Everything is all set, I only need to hear back from the photographer guy. Justine arrives on monday, it's going to be the best summer EVER.

nice. is her family coming over too? how big of a wedding are you guys doing?

SgtD
06-25-2010, 01:43 AM
nice. is her family coming over too? how big of a wedding are you guys doing?

oh, the wedding is going to be in Toronto. it's gonna be small, 30 people at the most, and nobody from my side of the family comes, other than two people who live in Canada. We're gonna have an engagement party over here though.

Lifestyle_X
06-25-2010, 07:53 AM
Catering all set ?

SgtD
06-25-2010, 08:15 AM
Catering all set ?

yeah. everything is all set.

xsecx
06-25-2010, 08:46 AM
oh, the wedding is going to be in Toronto. it's gonna be small, 30 people at the most, and nobody from my side of the family comes, other than two people who live in Canada. We're gonna have an engagement party over here though.

that sucks. was it just too expensive for your folks to come?

SgtD
06-25-2010, 11:26 AM
that sucks. was it just too expensive for your folks to come?

yeah, pretty much that's the case. That's why we're having an engagement party in my hometown with the family. Not the same, but still...

Lifestyle_X
06-25-2010, 11:44 AM
I bet they'll love it too !

xsecx
06-25-2010, 12:26 PM
yeah, pretty much that's the case. That's why we're having an engagement party in my hometown with the family. Not the same, but still...

good luck. we still regret doing it how we did it. ours was a lot smaller. but her folks were able to come over but none of the rest of her family and only my immediate family. her sister is still bitter about not being able to come and it's been several years. if we could do it over again we'd probably have done it differently.

SgtD
06-25-2010, 05:58 PM
good luck. we still regret doing it how we did it. ours was a lot smaller. but her folks were able to come over but none of the rest of her family and only my immediate family. her sister is still bitter about not being able to come and it's been several years. if we could do it over again we'd probably have done it differently.

we don't really have any other options, this is as good as it gets.