PDA

View Full Version : Look at yourself after watching this

xCrucialDudex
06-04-2010, 02:05 AM
Gc4HGQHgeFE

This is the guy that you listen to speaking about motivational stuff and never, never, NEVER EVER doubt he's just trying to squeeze some money from you by being smart and eloquent. Eternal respect to THE MAN.

Lifestyle_X
06-04-2010, 03:28 AM
Gc4HGQHgeFE

This is the guy that you listen to speaking about motivational stuff and never, never, NEVER EVER doubt he's just trying to squeeze some money from you by being smart and eloquent. Eternal respect to THE MAN.

Yeah the one thing I'll never buy.

nataliefayeg
06-05-2010, 02:48 PM
Wait wait wait... Are you guys saying he's just trying to scam people? I'm confused.

XDISENGAGEX
06-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Look. Im a total dick. I pride myself on being very cool with all people and try not to be prejudice in any way. Im really not making fun of him I promise. But the whole way through watching that, I just thought.....How does he wank !!!!!. Im sorry. I really should no better. Maybe this site should have a naughty corner and I can go sit in it for 30 mins !

Lifestyle_X
06-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Look. Im a total dick. I pride myself on being very cool with all people and try not to be prejudice in any way. Im really not making fun of him I promise. But the whole way through watching that, I just thought.....How does he wank !!!!!. Im sorry. I really should no better. Maybe this site should have a naughty corner and I can go sit in it for 30 mins !

Errrr..

Wait wait wait... Are you guys saying he's just trying to scam people? I'm confused.

I'm not saying that, I just said I'll never buy it.

XDISENGAGEX
06-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Errrr..

I'm not saying that, I just said I'll never buy it.

Dude...What I said as a joke ! Im from the north of england....we take the piss a lot !!!! And it should have been, Ewwww not Errrr as your reply !!! lol :) XPEACEX !

Lifestyle_X
06-05-2010, 08:04 PM
Dude...What I said as a joke ! Im from the north of england....we take the piss a lot !!!! And it should have been, Ewwww not Errrr as your reply !!! lol :) XPEACEX !

I really didn't know what to say right there.

SgtD
06-06-2010, 02:15 AM
the guy is selling christianity though. just dig deeper.

xsecx
06-06-2010, 09:47 AM
the guy is selling christianity though. just dig deeper.

can't really blame the dude. at some point he had to try and come to terms with hand he was dealt and pointing to a god and believing it was for some reason is probably how he gets through the day.

Lifestyle_X
06-06-2010, 10:16 AM
Yeah, not like Ashton Kutcher in The Butterfly Effect.

mouseman004
06-06-2010, 03:34 PM
I am impressed with how well he moves!

SgtD
06-06-2010, 04:02 PM
can't really blame the dude. at some point he had to try and come to terms with hand he was dealt and pointing to a god and believing it was for some reason is probably how he gets through the day.
oh, I'm not putting him down. if that's what gave him strenght and made him live a happy life, there's nothing wrong with that.