PDA

View Full Version : good to be back

xionseeker88x
05-28-2010, 08:54 PM
Well its been a while since I was on this site but im glad to be back for those who came when I left my name is anthony im 22 from nyc and addicted to comics and x sports (skateboarding surfing motocross ect) I also play bass in a band called vintage rose. I was on the site but to time off because my then girlfriend (now soon to be wife) was expecting our first child sadly only 3 days after giving birth to our daugther (we named her emma) she died of a irregular heart. This rocked me to the core and even caused a drift in our relationship I became very depressed but my faith in being edge was never rocked. Im glad to say that last week my lady and I moved into our first aparment together and life is better then it has been in months im glad to be back with my sxe brothers and sisters =)

SgtD
05-29-2010, 01:42 AM
Well its been a while since I was on this site but im glad to be back for those who came when I left my name is anthony im 22 from nyc and addicted to comics and x sports (skateboarding surfing motocross ect) I also play bass in a band called vintage rose. I was on the site but to time off because my then girlfriend (now soon to be wife) was expecting our first child sadly only 3 days after giving birth to our daugther (we named her emma) she died of a irregular heart. This rocked me to the core and even caused a drift in our relationship I became very depressed but my faith in being edge was never rocked. Im glad to say that last week my lady and I moved into our first aparment together and life is better then it has been in months im glad to be back with my sxe brothers and sisters =)

sorry for your loss. that's terrible.
Glad to have you back on the site.

D1988
06-03-2010, 06:35 AM
Sorry to hear of your loss. I cannot imagine what you and your to be wife went through losing your child.

Welcome back to the site dude.

xsecx
06-03-2010, 09:23 AM
welcome back dude. hopefully things will get better.

pryncessXxX
06-08-2010, 08:04 PM
I'm sorry too,it really stinks to lose someone. I too,haven't been here in a loooong time because I'd been helping a friend whose uncle just passed and I was out with the flu. Anyway,I'm glad to be back and pray for you and your wife.

El Moro
06-30-2010, 01:26 PM
Sorry to hear that bro, welcome back though.