PDA

View Full Version : anyone else...

xrobbyheartx
05-24-2010, 02:18 PM
...as addicted to the office as i am?! ive been watching it since 8am this morning. wow i have no life haha.

Lifestyle_X
05-24-2010, 02:24 PM
I've never seen it, I guess I need to really check it out soon. Everyone's talking about it.

xsecx
05-24-2010, 03:29 PM
...as addicted to the office as i am?! ive been watching it since 8am this morning. wow i have no life haha.

which version?

xsecx
05-24-2010, 03:30 PM
I've never seen it, I guess I need to really check it out soon. Everyone's talking about it.

both versions are good dude.

rodrigo
05-24-2010, 03:36 PM
both versions are good dude.

there was a chilean version too, it was funny too

xsecx
05-24-2010, 03:38 PM
there was a chilean version too, it was funny too

nothing funny ever comes from chile

rodrigo
05-24-2010, 03:53 PM
nothing funny ever comes from chile

la pequena hillary clinton.

xsecx
05-24-2010, 03:54 PM
la pequena hillary clinton.

midget crossdressers, not funny, scary.

xrobbyheartx
05-24-2010, 10:11 PM
im talking about the american version, ive been meaning to watch the british version of the show but im still stuck on this one. i keep watching the episodes over and over again.

linsee
05-24-2010, 10:23 PM
I love the american and british versions!

SgtD
05-25-2010, 03:23 AM
i just started watching it this weekend. First I watched the brittish version and then started the U.S. version and I thought the UK one was WAY better. the actors and the characters caught me more.
I'm 4 episodes in with the second season of the american one and it's pretty decent.

xsecx
05-25-2010, 08:52 AM
i just started watching it this weekend. First I watched the brittish version and then started the U.S. version and I thought the UK one was WAY better. the actors and the characters caught me more.
I'm 4 episodes in with the second season of the american one and it's pretty decent.

I'm the opposite. The thing I like about the american office is that there are moments where you see why Michael is in charge. He's not completely incompetent. That doesn't exist with David in the uk office. He's just cringe-inducing and annoying.

Lifestyle_X
05-25-2010, 09:42 AM
First things first, last episode of Lost !

SgtD
05-25-2010, 09:48 AM
I'm the opposite. The thing I like about the american office is that there are moments where you see why Michael is in charge. He's not completely incompetent. That doesn't exist with David in the uk office. He's just cringe-inducing and annoying.

I've yet to see an episode when you can see why Michael is in charge. The boss' character is more fitting for a person like Ricky Gervais I think, and he's far better than Steve Carell in my opinion.

xsecx
05-25-2010, 10:33 AM
I've yet to see an episode when you can see why Michael is in charge. The boss' character is more fitting for a person like Ricky Gervais I think, and he's far better than Steve Carell in my opinion.
they're there. you're not that far in yet.

I don't understand the more fitting statement though.

SgtD
05-26-2010, 06:23 AM
they're there. you're not that far in yet.

I don't understand the more fitting statement though.

I don't know, he's just a person I can associate the character of a lousy boss better.

xvunderx
05-26-2010, 08:27 AM
I like both for different reasons. I find the US version most enjoyable, the UK version was edgier, but it left me feeling more depressed most of the time, where as the US version is more light hearted (for the most part)

straightXed
05-26-2010, 04:09 PM
Good shows, i'd watch either. I had to get used to the american version as it is quite different. But it would be the same if the american version came first.