PDA

View Full Version : Why I love the internet.

SgtD
04-15-2010, 04:15 PM
Okay, some of you already know, but I can't keep this a secret anymore and I think I owe you guys the whole story. After all, you all witnessed the start of it...

Justine and I are getting married on the 28th of august!

So hereby I'd like to thank the people who invented the internet, messageboard motors, Dusty for putting this website together (which has been a part of my everyday life for the past 7 years now), people at MSN, SKYPE (!!!) and all the small people who made this possible.

She's flying out to Hungary on the 28th of june, we're getting engaged sometime after that (it's a secret!), and then we go back to Toronto together on the 22nd of august.
We're handing in the papers for the permanent residence, and as soon as I get it, I'm moving to the great white north. It's supposed to take around 6 months, maybe more.

Feel free to congratulate us, bitches!

xsecx
04-15-2010, 04:34 PM
Okay, some of you already know, but I can't keep this a secret anymore and I think I owe you guys the whole story. After all, you all witnessed the start of it...

So hereby I'd like to thank the people who invented the internet, messageboard motors, Dusty for putting this website together (which has been a part of my everyday life for the past 7 years now), people at MSN, SKYPE (!!!) and all the small people who made this possible.

She's flying out to Hungary on the 28th of june, we're getting engaged sometime after that (it's a secret!), and then we go back to Toronto together on the 22nd of august.
We're handing in the papers for the permanent residence, and as soon as I get it, I'm moving to the great white north. It's supposed to take around 6 months, maybe more.

that's awesome dude. congrats!

Lifestyle_X
04-15-2010, 04:36 PM
Gratz dude !!!!!!!!!

SgtD
04-15-2010, 04:37 PM
that's awesome dude. congrats!

Thanks, we're both really excited! Can't wait.

rodrigo
04-15-2010, 05:55 PM

congrats!
may i show my lame ass invitation?

linsee
04-15-2010, 10:42 PM
This rules. Congratssss! Totally happy for you guys!

SgtD
04-16-2010, 01:36 AM
congrats!
may i show my lame ass invitation?
no, please don't embarrass me.

This rules. Congratssss! Totally happy for you guys!

Gratz dude !!!!!!!!!
thanks! and yeah, this rules!

lo0m
04-16-2010, 02:11 AM
a success story :-) .. congrats!!

D1988
04-20-2010, 06:28 AM
Holy shit. Congrats Dini. You're living the dream!

SgtD
04-20-2010, 08:17 AM
Holy shit. Congrats Dini. You're living the dream!

thanks dude. I'm a lucky bastard.

D1988
04-21-2010, 02:54 AM
thanks dude. I'm a lucky bastard.

Understatement of the century haha.

xvunderx
04-21-2010, 08:59 AM
Congratulations!!!

Teratus
04-25-2010, 06:25 AM
Congratulations

Wish you all the best :)