PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man 2: Hit Or Miss?

xCrucialDudex
04-04-2010, 02:07 AM
Your take.

I'm not really sure but it'd better be good because I hate the idea of seeing one more good movie ruined (e.g. Transformers). I'm hoping there will be at least some exposure of S.H.I.E.L.D.

mouseman004
04-04-2010, 07:05 AM
Your take.

I'm not really sure but it'd better be good because I hate the idea of seeing one more good movie ruined (e.g. Transformers). I'm hoping there will be at least some exposure of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I think it looks really good. But I have never read the comics so my opinion is based mostly on the fact I really like robert downey jr as an actor.

xCrucialDudex
04-04-2010, 07:17 AM
I think it looks really good. But I have never read the comics so my opinion is based mostly on the fact I really like robert downey jr as an actor.

I can relate. Never took interest in Iron Man before the movie, never seen anything before the first film but it seems to be a really cool character in Marvel Universe. And yes Downey plays his part just damn good in the movie :)

rodrigo
04-10-2010, 11:06 PM

downey jr is ace

xsecx
04-11-2010, 08:45 PM
the first one was pretty awesome, so there's a good chance the second one will be too.

xCrucialDudex
04-11-2010, 11:53 PM
the first one was pretty awesome, so there's a good chance the second one will be too.

I was thinking the same about Transformers follow-up but we all know how it turned out :)

xsecx
04-12-2010, 08:39 AM
I was thinking the same about Transformers follow-up but we all know how it turned out :)

the first one of that wasn't good though.

xCrucialDudex
04-12-2010, 09:45 AM
the first one of that wasn't good though.

I really loved it.