PDA

View Full Version : The Fourth Kind

xCrucialDudex
03-17-2010, 01:46 PM
The Fourth Kind (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220198/).

Have you seen it? What do you think about the story? Can this be true? How do you feel about the actual video footage and audio recordings? Have you found the actual video footage disturbing?

Did you feel the fear in real people in real footage? I'm not a U.F.O. believer but hell this is some crazy shit. Like REAL crazy.

Have you seen that (not so) old movie Erinnerungen an die Zukunft (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065702/) aka Chariots Of The Gods? This movie alone gives us a lot of questions to try and give answers to.

The movie, The Fourth Kind, contains some really disturbing footage. I wouldn't describe myself as an impressionable person but what I've seen I can't just shake it off... the fear seems so real and what you get to see is well not your usual horror movie, it's happened like for real. When you think about what could on earth make people scream like that it gets only worth 'cuz you start realizing something really disturbing and terrible was going on in either their minds, or, perhaps, in real life too.

What would make a person want to shoot his family and kids, then himself.

Okay, just share your thoughts if you've seen the movie or otherwise is aware of this story.

xCrucialDudex
03-17-2010, 02:16 PM
Okay, it's a fake. Should've start with Google and Wikipedia first. I feel disappointed now :(

JawaXJohn
03-18-2010, 02:04 PM
I was skeptical, very skeptical going in. Even when they said "real footage" I figured at least half if not all was fake. I still thought it was a well done movie, it kept my interest and was very entertaining.

I never have and still don't believe in alien life or alien abduction though so it wasn't hard for me to shrug this off I suppose.

xsecx
03-18-2010, 02:34 PM
I was skeptical, very skeptical going in. Even when they said "real footage" I figured at least half if not all was fake. I still thought it was a well done movie, it kept my interest and was very entertaining.

I never have and still don't believe in alien life or alien abduction though so it wasn't hard for me to shrug this off I suppose.

Why don't you believe in alien life?

mouseman004
03-18-2010, 10:59 PM

I can see why you might not beleive in alien abduction, but with the universe being infinite, or at least in our knowledge, do you honestly believe that earth is the only planet out there with life?

JawaXJohn
03-19-2010, 12:05 AM
why don't I? I just don't I suppose. I guess I don't exactly have a reason. I just don't see a reason to believe in it.

xCrucialDudex
03-19-2010, 03:48 AM

Believing that footage may have been just real it felt pretty scary. Either I'm a very impressionable person, despite my own belief I'm not, or the acting was superb.

xsecx
03-19-2010, 08:42 AM
why don't I? I just don't I suppose. I guess I don't exactly have a reason. I just don't see a reason to believe in it.

Believing that aliens haven't visited earth is one thing, but I can't see why you'd think out of all the planets out there that earth is going to be the only one with life.

JawaXJohn
03-19-2010, 11:17 PM
Believing that footage may have been just real it felt pretty scary. Either I'm a very impressionable person, despite my own belief I'm not, or the acting was superb.

Like I said I went in skeptical, but I did go in wanting to believe the footage was real, if that makes sense.

linsee
03-19-2010, 11:28 PM
I definitely believe in aliens. And even though I know this is fake, it still creeped me out in an awesome way.

xCrucialDudex
03-20-2010, 12:17 AM
Like I said I went in skeptical, but I did go in wanting to believe the footage was real, if that makes sense.

Sort of... I'm pretty skeptical myself when it comes to UFO and alien abductions but I bought into this deception that the story behind the movie was real and the footage/recordings were real too so I kind of was on the verge of believing this completely. Yet I was still unsure so I started googling and soon it all cleared up.

xCrucialDudex
03-20-2010, 12:23 AM
I definitely believe in aliens. And even though I know this is fake, it still creeped me out in an awesome way.

Do you mean just an alien life somewhere out there or are you talking aliens as the Hollywood depicts them?

linsee
03-20-2010, 12:15 PM
Do you mean just an alien life somewhere out there or are you talking aliens as the Hollywood depicts them?

more so that there's alien life out there somewhere. though sometimes how they are depicted in movies seems likely or realistic to me.

Bilfy
03-20-2010, 09:23 PM
As a horror movie lover I found this movie very refreshing and entertaining. When you get lost in it the footage/audio feels very convincing (specially when the credits are rolling)

Brilliant for the writer to take a mystery of missing persons and add aliens into it.
I give it an A.