PDA

View Full Version : I hope Rodrigo's alright.

SgtD
02-27-2010, 07:01 AM
Fuck earthquakes man...

xsecx
02-27-2010, 08:01 AM
Fuck earthquakes man...

me too. I just saw the news. it looks really really bad.

rodrigo
02-27-2010, 08:06 AM
fuck em right at their stupid asses

SgtD
02-27-2010, 10:25 AM
fuck em right at their stupid asses

how bad is it dude? tell us what's not on the news!

rodrigo
02-27-2010, 10:35 AM
how bad is it dude? tell us what's not on the news!

no clue what's not on your news, but over a 100 dead people, there was a collapsed subterranean parking lot, a whole building went down here in santiago, the chemistry department on a university closer to the epicenter exploded, bridges collapsing, cars falling from those bridges, light cuts, gas leaks, factories on fire, the ceiling from the store in front of my place went down and they had a shitload of broken bottles... there were some fuckholes stealing from a public school...

i went to bed about an hour and a half before the earthquake and havent slept since that. my room got all fucked, cds on the floor, some of my comics too, paper, pens and printers all went down. we didnt really lose much, just some sleep and money to buy water today.
we had no light, water or gas for a while, and things have started turning normal again, luckily... still we're all jumpy from the repetitions

rodrigo
02-27-2010, 10:37 AM
oh, and also, an 11 year old kid died from a heartattack and a dude from the usa thought it was the end of the world or something, so he jumped out his 3 floor window and broke himself, but he's alive.

*~*melissasparrow*~*
02-27-2010, 12:58 PM
have u heard from anyone yet?

SgtD
02-27-2010, 04:05 PM
no clue what's not on your news, but over a 100 dead people, there was a collapsed subterranean parking lot, a whole building went down here in santiago, the chemistry department on a university closer to the epicenter exploded, bridges collapsing, cars falling from those bridges, light cuts, gas leaks, factories on fire, the ceiling from the store in front of my place went down and they had a shitload of broken bottles... there were some fuckholes stealing from a public school...

i went to bed about an hour and a half before the earthquake and havent slept since that. my room got all fucked, cds on the floor, some of my comics too, paper, pens and printers all went down. we didnt really lose much, just some sleep and money to buy water today.
we had no light, water or gas for a while, and things have started turning normal again, luckily... still we're all jumpy from the repetitions

that's really sad. i'm glad you and your family's okay.

rodrigo
02-27-2010, 05:30 PM
have u heard from anyone yet?

friends and family are alive and kicking it, people in the south of the country on the other hand are worried and fucked.

mouseman004
02-27-2010, 06:04 PM

Glad to hear you are alright man. One of my roommates' entire family lives in Santiago so I've been talking to her a bit about it today too. Best wishes to you and your family man!

rodrigo
02-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Glad to hear you are alright man. One of my roommates' entire family lives in Santiago so I've been talking to her a bit about it today too. Best wishes to you and your family man!

thanks, much apreciated

linsee
02-27-2010, 07:48 PM
I'm glad you're okay Rodrigo! That's so scary.

D1988
03-01-2010, 03:19 AM
As soon as I heard it was in Santiago I thought "fuck, I hope Rodrigo is OK".

So I am glad you and your family are all OK dude.

Lifestyle_X
03-01-2010, 03:30 AM
Good thing you're still around !! It's unbelievable.. it must be total chaos too no ?
And a 11 year old kid dying from a heart attack ? That's insane dude. He had a whole life ahead of him..

El Moro
03-01-2010, 05:35 PM
Are the riots over?

rodrigo
03-01-2010, 06:03 PM
Are the riots over?

nope, and i dont see them ending in the near future