PDA

View Full Version : I found a few amazing sites that I think people should see.

nataliefayeg
02-23-2010, 04:33 AM
GivesMeHope.com is a wonderful site that literally gives you hope. It's little stories about random acts of kindness, great feats of happiness and health and never ending love. Just when I thought I was losing hope in society I came across this website. I read it everyday.

OperationBeautiful.com is a site that is trying to raise self esteem for women all around the world one sticky note at a time. We leave little notes around places letting women know that they are beautiful exactly the way they are. We don't need tons of makeup and clothing and such to make us beautiful. I now leave sticky notes around places telling women they are beautiful and telling everyone that they are loved and to smile. Try to spread a little hope!

MyLifeIsAverage.com is a silly site where people post little events that happen to them that are totally average or completely silly. It's hilarious. I read it constantly and laugh the whole time. Laughter cures everything!!

Just thought everyone should check them out. Add other sites that you think are equally awesome!

linsee
02-23-2010, 12:00 PM
these are great, thanks for sharing them!

nataliefayeg
02-23-2010, 04:53 PM
these are great, thanks for sharing them!

Anytime!!

CarlaRant
02-23-2010, 08:50 PM
I love operationbeautiful.com. There have been cute little pink post-its all around campus. :D

xvunderx
02-24-2010, 07:30 AM
I love sites like these. There are so many places online dedicated to being negative, every time I come across something that put's as much effort into being positive it makes me a happy.

nataliefayeg
02-24-2010, 03:41 PM
I love how they actually put inspirational stories on OperationBeautiful so it's not just telling you what to do. They give you info and show how it actually helps people!

The headline on GivesMeHope says, "Like FML but for optimists!" I love it.