PDA

View Full Version : A.18...

flame_still_burns
01-07-2004, 10:09 PM
is fucking awesome.

i've keep listening to the song 'three times sold' and wishing i had written those lyrics.

flame_still_burns
01-08-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
is fucking awesome.

i've keep listening to the song 'three times sold' and wishing i had written those lyrics.

yeah you are absolutely right dude. good call.

(i knew someone would reply.)

xvunderx
01-09-2004, 07:37 AM
I was going to see them when they played over here, but I was unable to make it out :( I haven;'t heard any of their stuff yet but I'm deffinatly looking forward to.

flame_still_burns
01-09-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by xvunderx
I was going to see them when they played over here, but I was unable to make it out :( I haven;'t heard any of their stuff yet but I'm deffinatly looking forward to.

well i know your husband is a chorus of dissaproval fan, and A.18's vocalist is from xchorusx...so i figured you might have heard them.

i think it's a great record.

xsecx
01-09-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by flame_still_burns
well i know your husband is a chorus of dissaproval fan, and A.18's vocalist is from xchorusx...so i figured you might have heard them.

i think it's a great record.

she just hasn't gone through all my cd's yet.

I have all my heroes are dead.
I need to get the newer one.

xvunderx
01-09-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by xsecx
she just hasn't gone through all my cd's yet.

I have all my heroes are dead.
I need to get the newer one.

Now to be fair there is a reason I haven't gone through your CDs and have only been pilfering your vinyl

SgtD
11-28-2008, 09:27 AM
i miss this band so much.

straightXed
11-28-2008, 10:23 AM
i miss this band so much.

They were rad, there was a dodgy skate edit somewhere where i have like 2 tricks on, but it has jailhouse rob as the tune.

SgtD
11-29-2008, 12:06 PM
They were rad, there was a dodgy skate edit somewhere where i have like 2 tricks on, but it has jailhouse rob as the tune.

yeah, great band, very underrated.

it would be cool if you found the video!