PDA

View Full Version : Spectacular football matches

xCrucialDudex
02-14-2010, 06:23 AM
I watched my first NFL broadcast a day before yesterday. It was Super Bowl XLIV. I never watched the game before, I didn't know the game's basics let alone rules I was just curious what it was like to see American football. It was great but not too exciting. Not to say I didn't like it, in fact, I did. My friend recommended that I watched Super Bowl XLIII, which I did, and it was a blast! It was simply an amazing game! Before watching it I read up on the basics and rules of the game and eventually it turned out to be the best sport watching experience I ever had.

I used to play rugby long time ago, just a little, but I clearly remember what it's like to be on the field with a ball in your hands and offensive team trying to tackle you. I loved this a bit rough game back then, it turns out I still feel the positive vibe of excitement when either watch NFL players fighting their 10 yard fight or simply remembering what it was like to run with a ball. So, any NFL fans who could recommend spectacular games to watch?

D1988
02-15-2010, 03:10 AM
Oh, American "football".

Cya.

xCrucialDudex
02-15-2010, 03:20 AM
Oh, American "football".

Cya.

haha what it's a great game! xD

SgtD
02-15-2010, 04:18 AM
Snoozefest!

D1988
02-15-2010, 06:20 AM
haha what it's a great game! xD

So boring. I have tried to watch it many times and I cannot stand it.

xCrucialDudex
02-16-2010, 12:17 AM
So boring. I have tried to watch it many times and I cannot stand it.

Have you seen Super Bowl XLIII? SgtD, have you seen it?

SgtD
02-16-2010, 12:51 AM
Have you seen Super Bowl XLIII? SgtD, have you seen it?

no, I haven't. I've seen one at some point in my life and even was at a match, but it was just as boring live as it was on the tv. No interest at all.

xCrucialDudex
02-16-2010, 01:39 AM
no, I haven't. I've seen one at some point in my life and even was at a match, but it was just as boring live as it was on the tv. No interest at all.

Well, I recommend that you give it one more try. Get your hands on SB XLIII game you might just like it ;)

SgtD
02-16-2010, 04:06 AM
Well, I recommend that you give it one more try. Get your hands on SB XLIII game you might just like it ;)

no thanks! i'm pretty sure I wouldn't like it. I'd much rather spend my little spare time i have on things I know i'm going to like, more so because I don't really get to do them anyway.